Worm and Pest Control with TwinLink® Plus and TwinLink
TwinLink® Plus and TwinLink cotton technology deliver season-long Bt protection against worm pests and contain multiple Bayer proprietary Bt genes that provide effective management of major lepidopteran pests, such as tobacco budworm, pink bollworm, fall armyworm, cotton bollworm and beet armyworm. TwinLink contains two proprietary Bt genes.
TwinLink Plus and TwinLink cotton technology is now available to U.S. cotton growers in high-yielding, high- quality FiberMax® and Stoneville® cotton varieties.
Upgrade Resistance Management with TwinLink Plus, Three-Gene Protection
TwinLink Plus cotton technology provides season-long, three-gene Bt protection against worm pests. TwinLink Plus offers three Bt proteins (Cry1Ab, Cry2Ae and Vip3Aa19) for greater technology durability and improved insect resistance management. It provides improved control over cotton bollworm and armyworms, including fall armyworm, compared to two-gene Bt technologies.
Key advantages of TwinLink Plus include:
- Season-long, triple-stacked Bt protection against worm pests
- Improved control over cotton bollworm and armyworms, including fall armyworm, compared to two-gene Bt technologies
- Decreased likelihood of supplemental applications to control worm pests as a result of enhanced three-gene activity
Proven Two-Gene Worm Control with TwinLink
TwinLink cotton technology offers season-long Bt protection for effective management of major lepidopteran pests, such as tobacco budworm, pink bollworm, fall armyworm, cotton bollworm and beet armyworm. TwinLink offers two Bayer proprietary Bt proteins (Cry1Ab and Cry2Ae).
Key advantages of TwinLink Include:
- Broad-spectrum lepidopteran insect control
- Complete control of tobacco budworm and pink bollworm
- Effective bollworm protection
- Reduction in damage caused by armyworms
Management Tools Packaged for Performance
TwinLink Plus and TwinLink are packaged with GlyTol® and LibertyLink® traits, the GLTP and GLT trait packages offered in FiberMax and Stoneville varieties. With GLTP and GLT, growers reap the benefit of full in-season tolerance to Liberty herbicide and glyphosate combined with industry-leading lepidopteran resistance. GLTP and GLT give growers the flexibility:
- To choose the herbicide application that best fits their cotton-growing conditions and farm management practices
- To rotate herbicide sites of action to control weeds effectively and reduce the potential of weed resistance.
Key Benefits of GLTP and GLT Trait Packages include:
- Greater efficiency and flexibility for weed and insect control that allows growers to make the right decisions for their farms
- A wide application window for over-the-top applications of glyphosate or Liberty herbicide products
- Herbicide-resistant traits with proven efficacy and crop safety