Welcome to the spring wheat resource hub. Here, you can access helpful articles, videos, grower insights and information on crop protection products that can help protect your plants and maximize your yield potential.
Click here for a visual guide to show you which products can be most effective throughout the various growth stages of spring wheat.
Here, you can explore articles on common spring wheat challenges, diseases, pests, news and innovative solutions.
From Seed to Harvest: Bayer Cereal Solutions
A successful harvest is a season-long process. Bayer offers a broad portfolio of innovative cereals solutions from planting to harvest.
Spring Wheat Product Portfolio
We’re proud to showcase our broad portfolio of products for spring wheat. Explore our catalog to find the right crop-management solutions for your operation.
- Consistently Better Crop Establishment
- Improved Rooting System
- Resistance Management
- Gaucho® 600
- Gaucho improves plant health, leading to higher yield
- Convenient; applied to the seed by your seed supplier
- Protection from thrips and plant bugs
- Keeps aphid populations below the economic threshold for up to 65 days
- Reduces early season damage caused by bean leaf beetles and seed corn maggots
- Controls insects that spread viruses, like bean pod mottle and soybean mosaic viruses
- Easy on beneficial insects
- Raxil® PRO MD
- New Generation Technology
- Disease Protection
- Strong Emergence
- Raxil® PRO Shield
- Complete Protection
- Convenience of Handling
- Plant Growth Promotion
- Fights Scab
- Protects Against Disease
- Multiple effective SOAs (group 6 and 27) with leading safener technology, controlling broadleaf weeds including those resistant to other chemistries
- Rotational flexibility, particularly in the PNW
- Used on winter wheat, spring wheat, barley and sorghum
- Makes an excellent tankmix partner with several grass herbicides and insecticides
- Huskie® FX
- Resistance Management Tool
- Broad Spectrum Control
- Enhanced Kochia Control
- One Simple Solution
- Huskie® Complete
- Complete, all-in-one weed control to address grass and broadleaf weeds, including resistant ones
- Unique chemistry with three sites of action in one formulation (two SOA for broadleaf control + ALS grass control)
- Wide window of application
- Used on spring wheat and durum
- Flexible use pattern (pre and post)
- Effective control of downy brome, Japanese brome, foxtail barley and true cheatgrass
- Cost-effective tankmix partner
- Rimfire® Max
- Provides superior control of wild oats including ACC-ase resistant and susceptible biotypes
- Offers unsurpassed activity on more than 30 tough-to-handle grasses and broadleaf weeds
- Controls tough grasses other herbicides miss such as Persian darnel, true cheat and Japanese brome
- Solves changing weed spectrum challenges that wheat growers face in spring, winter and durum wheat
- Great rotational flexibility
- Roundup PowerMAX® 3
- With the highest concentration of glyphosate acid equivalent-per-gallon, 4.8 lb. A.E. per gallon, in the U.S. market, farmers can spray more acres per gallon1 and retailers can optimize storage capabilities. 1 Compared to other glyphosate-based herbicides with lower A.E. per gallon and higher use rates in equivalent package sizes.
- Contains a new proprietary surfactant blend that enables fast absorption, resulting in translocation throughout the plant, including the root system, for consistent weed control.
- Rest easy knowing your crops are safe with proprietary CROPSHIELD® technology from Bayer.
- Roundup PowerMAX 3 Herbicide comes with a 30 minute rainfast warranty.
- RT 3®
- Includes a proprietary surfactant system for improved weed control in tough conditions
- Available in high-quality, returnable and reusable containers
- Flexible application window across wide range of crops
- Reduces disposal issues on the farm
- Department of Transportation (DOT) approved
- Rainfast in 1 hour
- Baythroid® XL
- Broad Label
- Consistent Performance
- Flexible Application
- Non-Closed Systems
Planning for the Upcoming Wheat Season
Recommended for You
Get Emails from Bayer
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS. Roundup Technology® includes glyphosate-based herbicide technologies.
Baythroid® XL and Huskie® Complete are restricted-use pesticides. Not all products are registered in all states and may be subject to use restrictions. The distribution, sale, or use of an unregistered pesticide is a violation of federal and/or state law and is strictly prohibited. Check with your local dealer or representative for the product registration status in your state. Tank mixtures: The applicable labeling for each product must be in the possession of the user at the time of application. Follow applicable use instructions, including application rates, precautions and restrictions of each product used in the tank mixture. Not all tank mix product formulations have been tested for compatibility or performance other than specifically listed by brand name. Always predetermine the compatibility of tank mixtures by mixing small proportional quantities in advance. Bayer, Bayer Cross, Baythroid®, EverGol®, Gaucho®, Huskie®, Luxxur®, Olympus®, Prosaro®, Raxil®, Rimfire®, Roundup Technology®, Roundup®, RT 3 Powered by Roundup Technology and Design®, WestBred and Design® and WestBred® are registered trademarks of Bayer Group. For additional product information call toll-free 1-866-99-BAYER (1-866-992-2937) or visit our website at www.BayerCropScience.us. Bayer CropScience LP, 800 North Lindbergh Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63167. ©2021 Bayer Group. All rights reserved.