Manage Nematodes with Velum One
Why It Pays to Protect Against Nematodes
Your Solution for Post-planting Nematode Protection
Previously, growers had limited post-planting options to protect their almond trees from nematodes.
For tree nut growers, Bayer offers a solution with Velum® One, a nematicide with fungicidal activity that suppresses nematodes and helps provide higher yields. Velum One is a wide-spectrum nematicide that can be conveniently applied during the season through irrigation systems.
Velum One Provides Multiple Solutions
- Fast, effective and long-term control of key nematodes in a wide range of crops
- Residual efficacy at unprecedented low application rate via chemigation
- Profitable and sustainable farm management
How It Pays to Use Velum One
- Can increase yield by 8.3% with an average of $475/bearing acre4
- Effective wide-spectrum nematicidal activity
- Protects roots and helps establish the crop
- Increases crop canopy by an average of 58%5
- Convenient in-season application via chemigation
- Advanced chemistry: no buffer zones needed