The DEKALB® Agricultural Accomplishment Award
Bayer Crop Science is proud to support the National FFA Organization by sponsoring the 76th annual
DEKALB® Agricultural Accomplishment Award.
The DEKALB® Agricultural Accomplishment Award is awarded to one FFA student per chapter who exemplifies scholarship, commitment, work ethic and passion for pursuing a career in agriculture. These students demonstrate promising young talent and are the rising stars of agriculture. Students must be high school seniors and can be nominated to receive this award by their FFA advisors.
SUBMISSIONS CLOSED MARCH 31, 2023
DEKALB® AG ACCOMPLISHMENT AWARD GUIDELINES
- The DEKALB® Agricultural Accomplishment Award is awarded to one FFA student per chapter each year.
- Each student nominated will receive a certificate, letter from the DEKALB® brand lead and a DEKALB® Ag Accomplishment Award pin following nomination.
- Each student nominated must be a high school senior.
- The student nominated should exemplify scholarship, commitment, work ethic and passion for pursuing a career in agriculture.
- A student must be nominated by their FFA advisor. Any nominations submitted from other parties will not be accepted.
- Advisors are encouraged to enter their nomination 4 weeks or more prior to the awards ceremony. If nominated closer to the awards ceremony, the certificate and letter arrival cannot be guaranteed for the awards ceremony.
- If you have any questions or need to request a new plaque, please reach out to email@example.com.
- New plaques should only be requested once your current plaque is full.