Approved InAK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV
- product detailsexpand_more
|ALUMINUM TRIS GROUP 33 FUNGICIDE
- active ingredientsexpand_more
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- aliette wdg fungicideexpand_more
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
- GENERAL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR TRUNK SPRAYS AND PAINTS
1. Mix ALIETTE WDG with a small volume of water. The specific rates and gallonage to use are listed under the citrus and stone fruit sections of the label.
2. Apply to wound area as a spray or paint on limbs or trunk of citrus or stone fruit trees in sufficient volume to cover the entire area to be treated.
- Reentry PPE
- PPE required for early entry to treated areas that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water, is: coveralls, chemical-resistant gloves (made of any waterproof material, such as polyvinyl chloride, nitrile rubber, or butyl rubber), shoes plus socks, and protective eyewear.
- Applicators and other handlers must wear long-sleeved shirt and long pants, waterproof gloves, shoes plus socks, and protective eyewear.
Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining personal protective equipment (PPE). If no such instructions for washables, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry. When handlers use closed systems, enclosed cabs, or aircraft in a manner that meets the requirements listed in the Worker Protection Standard (WPS) for agricultural pesticides [40 CFR 170.240 (d) (4-6)], the handler PPE requirements may be reduced or modified as specified in the WPS.
- Tankmix Compatibility
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Fill the spray tank with 1/4 - 1/2 of the required volume of water prior to the addition of ALIETTE WDG.
2. Add ALIETTE WDG slowly to the tank and agitate by hydraulic or mechanical means.
Note: Bayer CropScience has determined that phytotoxicity from solubilized copper may occur if products containing copper are tank-mixed with ALIETTE WDG or if unbuffered ALIETTE WDG is applied to foliage with copper residues.
Do not tank-mix with copper compounds. When applied prior to or after copper compounds, the pH of ALIETTE WDG should be raised to 6.0 or above with the addition of an alkaline buffer such as Potassium Carbonate (3 lbs Potassium Carbonate to 5 lbs ALIETTE WDG) or DiAmmonium Phosphate (5 lbs DiAmmonium Phosphate to 5 lbs ALIETTE WDG).
3. Slowly add alkaline buffering agent (if needed).
CAUTION: When Potassium Carbonate is used as a buffer Carbon Dioxide (CO2) gas is released during the buffering process. The spray tank must NOT be sealed until the CO2 release associated with the reaction subsides (approximately 5 minutes).
4. Continue to fill the tank with water to the desired volume while agitating.
5. Continue agitation when applying.
ALIETTE WDG Fungicide is compatible with most products used in agriculture; however, crop sensitivity to these mixtures may vary. In particular, foliar fertilizers and copper products may not be compatible with ALIETTE WDG Fungicide and the combined use may cause phytotoxicity to various crops. If these combinations or others have not been used before, do not tank mix without first testing the safety of the combination (compatibility and crop phytotoxicity).
The use of spray adjuvants (e.g., stickers, spreaders, wetting agents) are not recommended with ALIETTE WDG Fungicide. However, if an adjuvant is going to be mixed with ALIETTE WDG Fungicide, it should be tested prior to use for compatibility.
Due to ALIETTE WDG Fungicides acidic nature, do not tank mix with acid type compatibility spray adjuvants (e.g., Buffit Spray-aide, Triton AG-44M) or with adjuvants designed to enhance pesticide penetration (e.g., Herbex or Induce).
Physical compatibility with ALIETTE WDG should be checked when mixing with soluble concentrate or flowable formulation pesticides such as Bravo 720 and Rovral 4F. Add the correct proportions of each product and water into a clear container, thoroughly mix and then let stand for 3-5 minutes. If the mixture remains in suspension or can be remixed readily, the products are considered compatible.
Buffering as described above may increase compatibility.
To determine if a combination is phytotoxic to a specific crop, spray a few plants/trees and then evaluate 3-7 days later for visual effects.