Approved InAL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
|Group Number||Formula||Registration Number|
|PROTHIOCONAZOLE GROUP 3 FUNGICIDE||liquid||0000264-01207-AA-0000000|
- active ingredientsexpand_more
|Prothioconazole||3.83 lb/gal suspension concentrate|
|Trifloxystrobin||3.83 lb/gal suspension concentrate|
|Fluopyram||3.83 lb/gal suspension concentrate|
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- delaro complete fungicideexpand_more
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
- DELARO Complete Alone:
1. Add approximately 1/2 of the required amount of water to the mix tank.
2. With the agitator running, add the DELARO Complete to the tank. Continue agitation while adding the remainder of the water.
3. Begin application of the solution after the DELARO Complete has completely and uniformly dispersed into the mix water.
4. Maintain agitation until all of the mixture has been applied.
- Reentry PPE
- PPE required for early entry to treated areas (that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water), is:\r\n- Coveralls over long-sleeved shirt and long pants\r\n- Chemical-resistant gloves made of waterproof material\r\n- Shoes plus socks
- Applicators and other handlers must wear:
- Long-sleeved shirt and long pants
- Shoes plus socks
- Chemical resistant gloves made of any waterproof material made of barrier laminate, butyl rubber >= 14 mil, nitrile rubber >= 14 mil, or neoprene rubber >= 14 mil, polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride >= 14 mil, or Viton >= 14 mil.
- Tankmix Compatibility
DELARO Complete is compatible with most insecticide, fungicide, and foliar nutrient products. However, the physical compatibility of DELARO Complete with tank-mix partners should be tested before use. To determine the physical compatibility of DELARO Complete with other products, use a jar test, as described below.
Using a quart jar, add the proportionate amounts of the products to 1 qt. of water. Add wettable powders and water dispersible granular products first, then liquid flowables, and emulsifiable concentrates last. After thoroughly mixing, let stand for at least 5 minutes. If the combination remains mixed or can be remixed readily, it is physically compatible. Once compatibility has been proven, use the same procedure for adding required ingredients to the spray tank.
The crop safety of all potential tank mixes including additives and other pesticides on all crops has not been tested. Before applying any tank mixture not specifically recommended on this label, the safety to the target crop should be confirmed. To test for crop safety, apply DELARO Complete to the target crop in a small area and in accordance with label instructions for the target crop.
Order of Mixing
Prepare no more spray mixture than is needed for the immediate operation. Thoroughly clean spray equipment before using this product. Vigorous agitation is necessary for proper dispersal of the product. Maintain maximum agitation throughout the spraying operation. Do not let the spray mixture stand overnight in the spray tank. Flush the spray equipment thoroughly following each use and apply the rinsate to a previously treated area.
DELARO Complete + Tank Mix Partners:
Add approximately 1/2 of the required amount of water to the mix tank. Start the agitator running before adding any tank-mix partners. In general, tank-mix partners should be added in this order:
1. Products packaged in watersoluble packaging
2. Wettable powders, wettable granules (dry flowables)
3. DELARO Complete
4. Other liquid flowables
5. Emulsifiable concentrates
6. Water soluble liquids
Always allow each tank-mix partner to become fully and uniformly dispersed before adding the next product. Provide sufficient agitation while adding the remainder of the water. Maintain agitation until all of the mixture has been applied.