Approved InAK, AL, AR, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
|Group Number||Formula||Registration Number|
|PYRASULFOTOLE GROUP HERBICIDE||liquid||0000264-01208-AA-0000000|
- active ingredientsexpand_more
|fluroxypyr||2.3 lb/gal emulisfiable concentrate|
|Pyrasulfotole||2.3 lb/gal emulisfiable concentrate|
|Bromoxynil Octanoate||2.3 lb/gal emulisfiable concentrate|
|Bromoxynil Heptanoate||2.3 lb/gal emulisfiable concentrate|
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- huskie fx herbicideexpand_more
- Reentry PPE
- PPE required for early entry to treated areas that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water is:\r\n- coveralls over long-sleeved shirt and long pants\r\n- socks\r\n- chemical resistant footwear\r\n- chemical resistant gloves made of barrier laminate, butyl rubber > 14 mils, nitrile rubber > 14 mils, or Viton > 14 mils\r\n- protective eye wear
- Applicators and other handlers must wear:
- Protective eyewear
- Coveralls worn over short-sleeved shirt and short pants
- Socks and chemical-resistant footwear
- Chemical-resistant apron when mixing, loading or cleaning equipment
- Chemical-resistant headgear
- Chemical-resistant gloves made of barrier laminate, butyl rubber > 14 mils, nitrile rubber > 14 mils, or Viton >= 14 mils
- Tankmix Compatibility
- Compatibility Testing
If Huskie FX Herbicide is to be tank mixed with other pesticides, compatibility should be tested prior to mixing. To test for compatibility, use a small container and mix a small amount (0.5 to 1 quart), combining all ingredients in the same proportions as the anticipated use. If any indications of physical incompatibility develop, do not use this mixture for spraying. Indications of incompatibility will usually appear within 15 minutes after mixing. Read and follow the label of each product added to the mixture.
Prepare spray mixtures of this product as follows:
1. Fill the spray tank 1/4 to 1/2 full with clean water, then add ammonium sulfate or urea ammonium nitrogen fertilizer, if desired, and begin agitation or bypass circulation.
2. Add the appropriate rate of Huskie FX Herbicide directly to the spray tank while continuing to maintain proper agitation.
3. Add additional pesticide products, if desired.
4. Add surfactant, if desired.
5. Fill the spray tank the rest of the way with water, up to the desired volume prepared.
Continue agitation during Huskie FX Herbicide application to ensure uniform spray coverage.