Approved InAK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
|Group Number||Formula||Registration Number|
|GROUP 23 INSECTICIDE||liquid||0000264-00719-AA-0000000|
- active ingredientsexpand_more
|Spiromesifen||2 lb/gal Suspension Concentrate|
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- oberon 2 sc insecticide-miticideexpand_more
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
OBERON 2 SC INSECTICIDE/MITICIDE may be used with other recommended pesticides, fertilizers and micronutrients. The proper mixing procedure for OBERON 2 SC INSECTICIDE/MITICIDE alone or in tank mix combinations with other pesticides is:
1) Fill the spray tank 1/4 to 1/3 full with clean water;
2) While recirculating and with the agitator running, add any products in PVA bags (See
Note). Allow time for thorough mixing;
3) Continue to fill spray tank with water until 1/2 full;
4) Add any other wettable powder (WP) or wettable granules (WG) products;
5) Add the required amount of OBERON 2 SC INSECTICIDE/MITICIDE, and any other flowable (FL or SC) type products;
6) Allow enough time for thorough mixing of each product added to tank;
7) If applicable, add any remaining tank mix components: emulsifiable concentrates (EC),
fertilizers and micronutrients.
8) Fill spray tank to desired level and maintain constant agitation to ensure uniformity of spray mixture.
NOTE: Do not use PVA packets in a tank mix with products that contain boron or release free chlorine. The resultant reaction of PVA and boron or free chlorine is a plastic that is not soluble in water or solvents.
- Reentry PPE
- PPE required for early entry to treated areas that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated such as plants, soil or water, are:\r\n- Coveralls over short sleeved shirt and short pants.\r\n- Chemical resistant gloves (such as natural rubber, selection category A)\r\n- Shoes plus socks
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
Mixers, loaders and other handlers must wear: Long-sleeved shirt and long pants, chemical
resistant gloves (such as natural rubber, selection category A), and shoes plus socks.
Applicators must wear: Long-sleeved shirt and long pants and shoes plus socks.
Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
- Tankmix Compatibility
OBERON 2 SC INSECTICIDE/MITICIDE is physically and biologically compatible with many registered pesticides and fertilizers or micronutrients. When considering mixing OBERON 2 SC INSECTICIDE/MITICIDE with other pesticides, or other additives, first contact your supplier for advice. For further information, contact your local Bayer Representative. If your supplier and Bayer Representative have no experience with the combination you are considering, conduct a test to determine physical compatibility. To determine physical compatibility, add the required proportions of each chemical with the same proportion of water, as will be present in the chemical supply tank, into a suitable container, mix thoroughly and allow to stand for five minutes. If the combination remains mixed, or can be readily re-mixed, the mixture is considered physically compatible.