Approved InAR, CO, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NM, OH, OK, OR, SD, TN, TX, UT, WA, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
- active ingredientsexpand_more
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- olympus 70% water dispersible granular herbicideexpand_more
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
Ensure the spray tank is clean. In-line strainers and nozzle screens should be clean and 50 mesh or coarser.
1. Fill the spray tank 1/4 to 1/2 full with clean water and begin agitation or bypass.
2. Add the appropriate rate of OLYMPUS70% WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULAR HERBICIDE, as determined under "Recommended Rates", directly to the spray tank. Maintain sufficient agitation during both mixing and application.
3. Add the broadleaf weed herbicide.
4. Add the surfactant.
5. Fill the spray tank with balance of water needed.
6 Maintain sufficient agitation during both mixing and application of OLYMPUS70% WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULAR HERBICIDE.
- Reentry PPE
- PPE required for early entry to treated areas that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water, is long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks, shoes, chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material and protective eye wear.
- Some of the materials that are chemical-resistant to this product are listed below. If you want more options, follow the instructions for category A on an EPA chemical-resistance category selection chart.
Applicators and other handlers must wear:
- Long-sleeved shirt and long pants
- Chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material such as polyethylene or polyvinyl chloride.
- Shoes plus socks
Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning and maintaining PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). If no such instructions for washables, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
- Tankmix Compatibility
For broad-spectrum control of both annual grasses and broadleaf weeds, OLYMPUS 70% WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULAR HERBICIDE may be mixed with broadleaf herbicides. With all tank-mix partners, read and follow use directions, rates, precautions, timing and growth stage limitations, recropping restrictions, grazing interval restrictions and recommendations on the broadleaf herbicide and surfactant labels. A non-ionic surfactant is always required with OLYMPUS 70% WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULAR HERBICIDE (see "SURFACTANT" section).
If OLYMPUS 70% WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULAR HERBICIDE is to be tank mixed with other herbicides, compatibility should be tested prior to mixing. To test for compatibility, use a small container and mix a small amount (0.5 to 1qt) of spray solution, combining all ingredients in the same ratio as the anticipated use. If any indications of physical incompatibility develop, do not use this mixture for spraying. Indications of incompatibility usually occur within 5-15 minutes after mixing. Read and follow the label of each tank mix product used for precautionary statements, directions for use, geographic and other restrictions. Indications of incompatibility include separation in the mix, and either clumping or clabbering of the mixture.