Approved InAK, AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
- active ingredientsexpand_more
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- proline 480 sc fungicideexpand_more
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
- Mixing Procedures
It is the pesticide users responsibility to ensure that all products are registered for the intended use. Read and follow the applicable restrictions and limitations and directions for use on all product labels involved in tank mixing. Users must follow the most restrictive directions for use and precautionary statements of each product in the tank mixture.
Prepare no more spray mixture than is necessary for the immediate operation.
Thoroughly clean spray equipment before using this product. Maintain maximum agitation throughout the spray operation. Do not let the spray mixture stand overnight in the spray tank. Flush the spray equipment thoroughly following each use and apply the rinsate to the previously treated area or dispose of the rinsate according to local regulations.
PROLINE 480 SC Fungicide Alone:
Add 1/2 of the required amount of water to the mix tank. With the agitator running, add the PROLINE 480 SC Fungicide to the tank. Continue agitation while adding the remainder of the water. Begin application of the solution after the product has completely and uniformly dispersed into the mix water. Maintain agitation until all of the mixture has been applied.
- Reentry PPE
- PPE required for early entry to treated areas that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water is:\r\n-Coveralls\r\n- Chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material.\r\n- Shoes plus socks
- Personal Protective Equipment
Applicators and other handlers must wear:
-Long-sleeved shirt and long pants
- Chemical resistant gloves made of any waterproof material
- Shoes plus socks
Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions exist for washables, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
- Tankmix Compatibility
- PROLINE 480 SC FUNGICIDE + Tank-Mix Partners: Add 1/2 of the required amount of water to the mix tank. Start the agitator running before adding any of the tank-mix partners. In general, tank-mix partners should be added in this order: products packaged in water-soluble packaging (When using PROLINE 480 SC FUNGICIDE in tank mixtures, all products in water-soluble packaging should be added to the tank before any other tank-mix partner, including PROLINE 480 SC FUNGICIDE. Allow the water-soluble packaging to completely disperse before adding any other tank-mix partner to the tank.), wettable powders, wettable granules (dry flowables), liquid flowables, liquids and emulsifiiable concentrates. Always allow each tank-mix partner to become fully and uniformly dispersed before adding the next product. Provide sufficient agitation while adding the remainder of the water. Maintain agitation until all of the mixture has been applied.
If using PROLINE 480 SC FUNGICIDE in a tank mixture, observe all directions for use, crop/sites, use rates, dilution ratios, precautions, and limitations; which appear on the tank-mix product label. No label dosage rate should be exceeded, and the most restrictive label precautions and limitations must be followed. This product must not be mixed with any product that prohibits such mixing. Tank mixtures or other applications of products referenced on this label are permitted only in those states in which the referenced products are registered.
PROLINE 480 SC FUNGICIDE is compatible with most insecticide, fungicide, herbicide and foliar nutrient products. However, the physical compatibility of PROLINE 480 SC FUNGICIDE with tank-mix partners should be tested before use. To determine the physical compatibility of PROLINE 480 SC FUNGICIDE with other products, use a jar test, as described on next page.
Using a quart jar, add the proportionate amounts of the products to 1 qt. of water. Add wettable powders and water-dispersible granular products first, then liquids, and emusifiable concentrates last. After thoroughly mixing, let stand for at least 5 minutes. If the combination remains mixed or can be remixed readily, it is physically compatible. Once compatibility has been proven, use the same procedure for adding required ingredients to the spray tank. For further information contact your local Bayer CropScience representative.
The crop safety of all potential tank mixes including additives and other pesticides on all crops has not been tested. Before applying any tank mixture not specifically recommended on this label, the safety to the target crop should be confirmed. To test for crop safety, apply PROLINE 480 SC FUNGICIDE to the target crop in a small area and in accordance with label instructions for the target crop.