Approved InAK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
|Group Number||Formula||Registration Number|
|BACILLUS SUBTILIS GROUP BM02 FUNGICIDE||liquid||0000264-01152-AA-0000000|
- active ingredientsexpand_more
|QST 713 strain of Bacillus subtilis||1.34% AS|
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- serenade aso biological fungicideexpand_more
- Reentry PPE
- PPE required for early entry to treated areas (that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water), is:\r\n- Coveralls\r\n- Waterproof gloves\r\n- Shoes plus socks
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
The PPE requirements below apply to both Worker Protection Standard (WPS) uses (in general, agricultural-plant uses are covered by the Worker Protection Standard (40 CFR Part 170)) and Non-WPS uses.
Applicators and other handlers must wear:
- Long-sleeved shirt and long pants
- Waterproof or Chemical-resistant Gloves
- Shoes plus socks
- Mixers/loaders and applicators must wear a minimum of a NIOSH-approved particulate filtering facepiece respirator with any N, R, or P filter; OR a NIOSH-approved elastomeric particulate respirator with any N, R, or P filter; OR a NIOSH-approved powered air- purifying respirator with an HE filter.
Repeated exposure to high concentrations of microbial proteins can cause allergic sensitization.
Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning and maintaining PPE. If no instructions are available, use detergent and hot water for washables. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
- Tankmix Compatibility
- Order of Mixing
Serenade ASO may be tank-mixed with other registered pesticides to enhance plant disease control or suppression. This product cannot be mixed with any product with a prohibition against such mixing. When tank-mixing Serenade ASO with other registered pesticides, always read and follow all use directions, restrictions, and precautions of both Serenade ASO and the tank-mix partner(s). Use of the resulting tank mix must be in accordance with the more restrictive label limitations and precautions. Do not exceed label dosage rates.
1. Partially fill the spray tank with clean water and begin agitation.
2. Add the specified amount of Serenade ASO
3. Finish filling the tank to the volume necessary to obtain the proper spray concentration.
It is critical that the spray solution be agitated during mixing and application to assure a uniform suspension. Do not allow spray mixture to stand overnight or for prolonged periods. Maintain a spray solution pH between 4.5 and 8.5.
COMPATIBILITY TESTING AND TANK MIX PARTNERS
Serenade ASO is physically and biologically compatible with many commonly used pesticides, fertilizers, adjuvants, and surfactants but has not been fully evaluated with all of these. To ensure compatibility of tank-mix combinations, evaluate them prior to use as follows: Using a suitable container, add proportional amounts of product to water. Add wettable powders first, followed by water dispersible granules, then by liquid flowables, and lastly, emulsifiable concentrates. Mix thoroughly and let stand for at least five minutes. If the combination stays mixed or can be remixed, it is physically compatible. Test the combination on a small portion of the crop to be treated to ensure that a phytotoxic response does not occur as a result of application.
Do not combine Serenade ASO with pesticides, surfactants, or fertilizers with which there has been no previous experience or use demonstrating that they are physically compatible, effective, and non-injurious under your use conditions.