From protecting potato seed-pieces to fighting fungal diseases, potato growers face challenges throughout the season.
Fortunately, there are tools to help promote a successful harvest. Bayer provides solutions that enable customers to improve productivity and enhance crop yield and quality.
Bayer’s potato portfolio products, including Emesto Silver® seed-piece treatment, Movento® insecticide/nematicide,Velum® Prime nematicide/fungicide and Luna Tranquility® fungicide, equip growers with the tools they need to protect and enrich their crop.
- Emesto® Silver is an innovative potato seed treatment fungicide that controls seed and soil-borne disease and promotes early crop establishment and plant vigor.
- During the season, Movento insecticide protects crops from threatening pests and diseases as a part of a season-long potato management program. Movento protects against multiple above- and below-ground pests, including aphids, psyllids, mites, nematodes and wireworms.
- Velum Prime is an innovative, non-fumigant nematicide with disease-management benefits. Registered for application early in the potato-growing season, via overhead chemigation, Velum Prime offers growers protection from nematodes and diseases. This protection helps sustain high plant vigor and maximize crop yield potential.
- The V+M Solution is a nematode management program that combines the wide-spectrum nematicidal activity of Velum® Prime with the sustained in-season nematode protection of Movento® to guard against nematodes.
- As a breakthrough systemic fungicide, Luna Tranquility provides unparalleled control of White mold, Early blight and other problematic diseases.
Producing high-quality products that deliver superior efficacy to the potato industry is a top priority at Bayer, and our portfolio of solutions continues to provide answers to challenges growers face, from planting to harvest.