Welcome. This webpage is a resource for the academic community. We will update this webpage regularly with documents related to XtendiMax® with VaporGrip® Technology as developments occur and new information becomes available. Feel free to email me with feedback or questions any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here for an overview of our large-scale drift and volatility field trials conducted during the 2018 season
- Click here for a paper on Understanding Spray Solution pH with XtendiMax® with VaporGrip® Technology
- Click here to read our additional report on the XtendiMax field trial in Arizona. This report provides more background regarding the spray drift, volatility, and model validation components of this large-scale study.
- Click here to read a report on the findings from our XtendiMax Arizona field trial, which measured off-target movement and plant effects to non-dicamba tolerant soybeans under extreme weather conditions and over large acreage.
- Click here to review the protocol for academic large-scale off-target movement assessment of dicamba
- Click here to read an article on examining dicamba vapor concentrations and plant response
- Click here to read an article on the science behind low-volatility dicamba by Dr. William Abraham, Bayer Formulations and Delivery Lead
- Click here to read about Bayer’s support of dicamba research and education at Land Grant Universities
- Click here for a video featuring a dicamba field trial on minimizing off-target movement in the high heat conditions of Arizona
- Click here for a presentation on Bayer’s three-step process for evaluating volatility
- Click here for detailed research results on Bayer’s large-scale Australia volatility field trial
- Click here for a blog post about XtendiMax® with VaporGrip® Technology testing
- Click here for another blog post about XtendiMax® with VaporGrip® Technology testing
XtendiMax® with VaporGrip® Technology is a restricted use pesticide.