Bayer Connect Education Series: Cultivating Talent
Thursday, April 5, 2012
It is our belief that scientific innovation can open up new routes to meeting the world’s demand for food and fiber, and scientific education is key to achieving that goal. Last week’s post by Bayer’s Adrian Percy was the first in a series of several blog posts coming to Bayer Connect all about the diverse education initiatives and events supported by Bayer CropScience. Targeting a broad range, from elementary to grad students and industry executives, Bayer is committed to propelling farming’s future through a range of education courses, literature and programs.
Throughout this spring and summer we will share some of the education initiatives we are proud to showcase:
- Highlights from Bayer’s partnerships with the National FFA including visits from FFA officers at our corporate HQ in Raleigh and a social giving collaboration with Bayer’s premier cotton seed brand, FiberMax
- Making Science Make Sense scientific literacy summer camp for school children
- Grade school teachers workshop at the Innovation Center in Raleigh this summer
- Graduate Recruitment and Development Program (GRAD) scholarship announcements and recipient spotlights
- Summer college internships
Through partnerships with universities
, students of all ages, agriculture industry executives and organizations, Bayer CropScience proudly supports the future of farming in America and globally. Stay tuned for more details to come on these exciting education initiatives.