5 Reasons We’re #SoyExcited for National Bean Day!
Monday, January 4, 2016
Hi, we’re Ed and Edna, Crop Science’s new Credenz spokesbeans, and we’re #SoyExcited for January 6th, also known as National Bean Day! We couldn’t pass up the opportunity to boast about our wonderful smart genetics, we’re taking over Crop Science US – literally! (On social media). I guess you thought we were only meant for planting…think again!
To see us in action, you’ll have to check out Crop Science US on Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr using #Credenz on National Bean Day, but in the meantime, here are 5 reasons to be #SoyExcited for yours truly, the Credenz soybeans, on National Bean Day!
- We’re backed by science: 57 varieties with traits that fit your field and farm management practices.
- We’ve got the best choices in herbicide tolerant traits to stand up against tough-to-control weeds.
- You can let us be the plant doctor. Credenz defense packages can be coupled with our best-in-class SeedGrowth™ seed treatments to give your soybeans early-season protection from pathogens and diseases.
- We’re more than just a new soybean, we’re revolutionizing U.S. soybean production with our smart genetics, disease tolerance, and superior seed treatments that allow for efficient production and a lower impact on the environment.
- If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the 2016 Credenz Soybean Variety catalog which showcases our full portfolio of soybean solutions that have been developed to help you plan, prepare, protect and succeed this upcoming year…we’re also featured on the occasional page, just saying.
Learn more about Credenz and how to maximize your soybean yields at www.Credenz.Bayer.com or contact the Credenz support team with your specific questions!
See you on National Bean Day! Spokesbeans out.