The Day We’ve All Bean Waiting for – National Bean Day!
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
Hi, we’re Ed and Edna, Credenz® spokesbeans and we’re back to celebrate National Bean Day! We like to think this holiday was created for us to showcase our talents – we truly are the smarter soybeans. (We’re usually pretty humble, but if you’ve got it, flaunt it!)
We’re #soyexcited for you to join us on Friday, January 6 as we take over @Bayer4CropsUS on Twitter and Instagram for another fun-filled day all about us! In preparation for our big day, here are a few reasons you should join the conversation on National Bean Day:
- There’s still time to plan for the 2017 crop year, so count us in. We’re here to help maximize soybean yields for a successful harvest.
- We have the best choice in herbicide-tolerant traits to fight off tough-to-control weeds, so you don’t have to.
- Our smart genetics keep us protected from disease from the moment we’re planted. We told you we are the smarter soybean!
- Science is on our side – we’re tailored to fit any type of field conditions. Be sure to find the right variety first.
- The people have spoken and our growers love us! Check out what our fans have to say in our ratings and reviews.
Learn more about Credenz and how to maximize your soybean yields at www.Credenz.Bayer.com or contact your local retailer with questions! Always read and follow label instructions.
Be sure to give us a shout-out on the 6th using #soyexcited and #Credenz!