Please join us for this year's MSMS Teacher Workshop in West Sacramento!
Saturday, July 13, 2019
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Bayer Crop Science Research Center
890 Embarcadero Drive
West Sacramento, CA 95605
What to Expect
Bayer's Making Science Make Sense Teacher Workshop will provide educators with the understanding and resources needed to teach several science experiments in a fun and exciting way to students of all ages, with a focus on grades 2-8. Through Making Science Make Sense, Bayer is committed to improving science education in the communities where our employees live and work, putting into practice our mission statement and commitment to "Science for a Better Life."
The Workshop Will Include:
- Hands-on science experiment demos
- Career panel with Bayer scientists from various research teams
- Tours of the West Sacramento labs
- Take-home experiment kits
- Copies of experiment protocols
- Breakfast and lunch
- Information fair with external educational partners
Please direct questions to MSMSWestSac@bayer.com
Thank you for participating in Making Science Make Sense.