The weed control landscape is changing and twentieth-century weed control is no longer effective. Herbicide weed resistance is increasing, but we can combat it with effective weed control. That means mixing multiple sites of action on your fields.
Deciding which herbicides to use this year should be based on the nature and seriousness of the problems you observed last year. Yesterday’s missed weeds can become today’s big problem. Liberty® herbicide is simply better weed control, handling tough-to-control and resistant weeds. Learn more about Liberty and the LibertyLink system below.
- The ONLY working nonselective herbicide that is effective on tough-to-control grasses and broadleaf weeds.*
- Preeminent weed management system with a different chemistry and unique site of action (Group 10) unlike any other herbicide on the market.
- Fast-acting, killing weeds in days rather than weeks.
- Neighbor-friendly and convenient to use providing peace of mind.
- S.T.O.P.s tough-to-control and resistant weeds including Palmer amaranth, marestail, waterhemp and kochia.
Learn More about Liberty’s key benefits.
Liberty® Application Guidelines
- Start clean and stay clean
- Target <3” weeds
- Optimize coverage
- Pair with residuals
Learn more through our video about S.T.O.P. application guidelines.
- Broadleaf and grasses
- Palmer amaranth
- Giant ragweed
- Learn about the many more weeds Liberty herbicide controls here.
* Liberty’s active ingredient is a group 10 herbicide, which is the only broad-spectrum herbicide that effectively controls grasses and broadleaf weeds, and it has no known resistance in U.S. broadacre crops.