The Liberty® Weed Control Guarantee
The Simply Better Solution. Guaranteed.
Liberty® herbicide is the simply better solution for handling tough-to-control and resistant weeds. Plus, it comes backed by the Liberty Weed Control Guarantee.
To qualify for the Liberty Weed Control Guarantee, follow these steps:
Talk to your retailer to learn how you can qualify for the Liberty Weed Control Guarantee as well as to learn more about your local S.T.O.P Weeds application guidelines for maximum weed control.
Local details must be reviewed and followed to qualify for the Liberty Weed Control Guarantee.
- An authorized Bayer representative must be notified of a Liberty Weed Control Guarantee claim within 10 days of application and have a reasonable opportunity to inspect the sprayed area prior to making any rescue applications. The authorized Bayer representative must confirm inadequate control relative to commercially acceptable control.
- Only product purchased from a Bayer authorized retailer or Bayer distributor
- Pre-emergence residual at labeled rate is required for guarantee eligibility when Liberty is applied in-crop for soybeans, corn and cotton. (Note: Liberty use in- crop for canola does not require use of a residual.)
- Liberty use for pre-emergence burndown is not covered in the guarantee.
- Weeds not present in the field at the time of Liberty application are not covered in the guarantee.
- All payments are subject to final approval by Bayer.
- Bayer reserves the right to audit all claims.
- Bayer reserves the right to change any or all features of the Liberty Weed Control Guarantee.