Movento® insecticide is a revolutionary tool to control mealybugs and suppress nematodes. Its unique two-way movement upward and downward throughout the entire plant tissue system, including the root system, provides long-lasting, reliable, allover protection above and below the ground for healthier vines and higher-quality fruit.
Movento has shown excellent results against immature stages of insects. It also manages adult female pests, reducing fecundity and limiting the survival of their offspring, which provides a more effective overall reduction of pest pressure. The result is stronger vines, improved root health and higher quality fruit. For best results, tankmix Movento with a spreading and penetrating spray adjuvant. Always read and follow label instructions.
- Two-way Movement – Moves up and down within the plant to provide excellent pest control in dense crop canopies and on plant roots.
- Suppression of Nematodes – Including root-knot, ring, lesion, citrus and dagger species.
- High Residual Efficacy – Offers long-lasting protection of new plant growth against top grape pests.
- Integrated Pest Management – Provides minimal risk to natural predators when used as directed.
- Long-lasting Protection – High level of residual efficacy and protection of new plant growth.
- Unique Chemistry – Movento has a unique mode of action that becomes active when ingested by insect and nematode pests that feed on treated plants.