Movento insecticide is a revolutionary tool to manage grape pests. Its unique two-way movement upward and downward throughout the entire plant tissue system, including the root system, provides long-lasting, reliable, all-over protection above and below the ground.
Movento has shown excellent results against immature stages of insects. It also manages adult female pests, reducing fecundity and limiting the survival of their offspring, which provides a more effective overall reduction of pest pressure. The result is healthier, stronger plants. For best results, tankmix Movento with a spreading and penetrating spray adjuvant. Always read and follow label instructions.
- Two-Way Movement - Moves up and down within the plant to provide excellent pest control in dense crop canopies and on plant roots.
- High Residual Efficacy - Offers long-lasting protection of new plant growth against top grape pests
- Integrated Pest Management - Provides minimal risk to natural predators when used as directed.
- Long-Lasting Protection – High level of residual efficacy and protection of new plant growth.
- Unique Chemistry – Movento has a unique mode of action that becomes active when ingested by insect pests that feed on treated plants.