Movento® insecticide is a revolutionary tool for managing vegetable pests, like aphids and whiteflies that can hide deep inside the plant. Its unique two-way movement upward and downward throughout the entire plant tissue system, including the root system, provides long-lasting, reliable, allover protection from insect pests.
Movento has shown excellent results against immature stages of insects. It also manages adult female pests, reducing fecundity and limiting the survival of their offspring, therefore providing more effective overall reduction of pest pressure. The result is healthier, stronger plants and a high-quality crop for improved marketability. For best results, tankmix Movento with a spray adjuvant. Always read and follow label instructions.
- Two-way Movement – Moves up and down within the plant to provide excellent pest control in dense crop canopies and on plant roots.
- High Residual Efficacy – Offers long-lasting protection of new plant growth against top vegetable pests.
- Integrated Pest Management – Provides minimal risk to natural predators when used as directed.
- Long-lasting Protection – High level of residual efficacy and protection of new plant growth.
- Unique Chemistry – Movento has a unique mode of action that becomes active when ingested by insect pests that feed on treated plants.