Sivanto™ precisely targets key damaging pests while helping safeguard beneficial insects to preserve the overall health of your plants and protect your investment in your crops. The flexible application methods and timing make it a great fit for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs. Sivanto is registered on a broad range of horticulture crops and most broadacre crops, which allows for inclusive and flexible crop rotation programs.
- Precise Targeting – Sivanto precisely targets key damaging sucking pests with long-lasting residual activity, while helping safeguard beneficial insects
- Great IPM Fit – Sivanto offers flexible application methods and timing and is compatible with a broad range of beneficial insects, making it a good fit for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs.
- Unique Chemistry – Sivanto is the first insecticide in the newly created IRAC subgroup 4D, the Butenolides, and has shown excellent control of neonicotinoid-resistant aphids and whiteflies in U.S. field trials.
- Cereal Grains (e.g. Sorghum)
- Pome Fruit
- Tree Nuts (excluding Almonds)
- View all crops