By the time you're done reading this,
paralysis has already set in.
Rapid Feeding Cessation and Long Residual from an All-New Mode of Action
SynapseTM protects brassica, cucurbit, fruiting and leafy vegetable crops from a broad spectrum of worm larvae. It can halt feeding damage minutes after ingestion, protecting more of your crop's quality and yield potential.In addition to fast knockdown, you'll see exceptionally long residual control. In addition, Synapse poses minimal risk to beneficials in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs and also fits existing resistance management practices.
- Outstanding efficacy against Lepidoptera pests on vegetable crops
- Rapid feeding cessation and paralysis after ingestion of treated plant material
- Extended residual control
- Better yield potential due to excellent protection against insect-feeding damage to crops
- A new mode of action that controls resistant pest populations
- Strong rainfast characteristics
- Minimal risk to beneficial insect species
- Moth, Diamondback
- Fruitworm, Tomato