Intended for use with CBP and PSD Tanks, Top Mount Calibration systems measure chemical flow by volume rather than pump speed, ensuring true chemical flow and accurate seed application.
- Dual Function - The drain valve switches from calibration to treat mode and drains treatment product back into the tank without delaying, stopping or interrupting the seed treatment process.
- Modular Design The optional top mount calibration kit can be ordered with CBP and PSD tanks from the factory or as an upgrade kit for existing field installations.
- Optional Upgrade Package Bolts to either the CBP agitation motor or the PSD gear reducer Upgrade kit includes graduated cylinder assembly, stainless steel mount bracket, drain valve, union tee, tubing and hardware.
- Provides accurate real time calibration by volume
- Chemical recirculation function
- Quick disconnect NPT fittings for easy cleaning
- Closed calibration limits worker exposure, improved safe handling procedures
Graduated Cylinder Size
- 100 Ounce - Height 22.28”
Optional Graduated Cylinder Sizes
- 100 Milliliter - Height 15.56”
- 500 Milliliter - Height 19.18”
- Eye level mounting for easy viewing and operation
- Actual pump output calibration for truer accuracy
- True closed system with no worker exposure, recirculates product back into tank
- Easy field installation
- Durable construction
- Easy cleanup requires no equipment breakdown