America’s No. 1 seed treatment, Poncho/VOTiVO, is now available with the only seed treatment available to control Sudden Death Syndrome (SDS) with activity against nematodes, ILeVO. The result is the broadest-spectrum early development protection available so growers have fewer worries on their mind and can focus on growing their operation.
The triple-action protection of Poncho/VOTiVO + ILeVO protects young soybean plants against early-season disease, insects and nematodes, providing a stronger agronomic start to the season for greater yield and profit potential at harvest.
- Field trials show that when Poncho/VOTiVO + ILeVO is used, farmers can expect yield increases of 4-10 bu./acre over the seed-applied fungicide and insecticide control
- Performance in 2015
- Plant populations with ILeVO were 99.8% of the base fungicide & insecticide seed treatment across 151 head to head comparisons.
- Yield benefit of 6.5 bu./acre was observed with above ground symptoms of SDS averaged across 33 trials.
- Yield benefit of 2.9 bu./acre was observed with little or no above ground symptoms of SDS averaged across 95 trials.
- Poncho/VOTiVO + ILeVO out-yielded Clariva Complete Beans + Mertect 340-F by 5 bu./acre across 54 university trials.