Poncho®/VOTiVO® seed treatment protects young plants from pests during critical early development stages, leading to healthier root development and stronger stands. Applied directly to the seed, Poncho/VOTiVO protects the whole plant, above and below ground, preventing damage to early-season seedlings and roots before pests can strike.
Poncho/VOTiVO employs a biological mode of action with a unique bacteria strain that lives and grows with young roots, creating a living barrier that prevents nematodes from causing damage. It also has a systemic agent that’s absorbed by new roots immediately, providing control of many critical early-season insect pests. This dual protection results in healthier plant establishment and a more uniform crop, positively impacting yields.
From seed germination to plant establishment, Poncho/VOTiVO secures a foundation for the best yields.
- Immediate Protection - Systemic agent protects valuable seed from the moment it's planted
- Pest Control - Biological agent creates a living barrier of protection against a wide range of nematodes, including Soybean Cyst, Root Knot, Root Lesion, Reniform and Needle nematodes
- Yield Potential - Promotes healthier root systems and a more vigorous and uniform crop, positively impacting yield
- Black Cutworm (corn)
- Wireworm (corn)
- Needle nematode (corn)
- Root Lesion nematode (corn)
- Early-Season Aphids (soybean)
- Overwintering Bean Leaf Beetle (soybean)
- Soybean Cyst Nematode (soybean)
- Root-Knot nematode (cotton)
- Reniform nematode (cotton)
- Aphids including Sugarcane aphid (sorghum)
- See label for additional pests