Protect Your Soybean Plants All Season
Getting your soybean crop off to a good start with the right varieties and seed treatments is just part of a successful soybean management strategy. Weeds, insects and diseases can all develop and challenge your yield potential.
Weeds compete vigorously with soybeans because they germinate and emerge at the same time and seek the same nutrients, sunlight and water. Weed control must occur within three or four weeks after emergence to prevent yield losses from early weeds.
Frogeye leaf spot, Asian soybean rust, white mold and brown spot cumulatively can steal 80 million bushels each year nationwide.*
Damaging pests such as bean leaf beetles, stink bugs, soybean aphids and worms pose another risk to your yield while green stem syndrome, often associated with these pests, can reduce yield by causing pods to abort and then clog your combine at harvest.
To maximize yield potential, protect your soybean plants all season long. Our products help you stay one step ahead of the rapidly changing pest environment by implementing an overall Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach.
* “Estimates of Soybean Yield Reductions Caused by Diseases in the United States,” United Soybean Board. http://extension.cropsciences.illinois.edu/fieldcrops/diseases/yield_reductions.php.
The soybean weed control landscape is changing as growers recognize the yield-reducing effect both tough-to-control and resistant weeds have on their crops. Since 2015, glyphosate-resistant acreage expanded by 13 million acres, with total infested acreage in the U.S. reported at 104 million acres.* As herbicide resistance continues to increase, it’s even more important for growers to steward the remaining effective chemistries.
Liberty® herbicide provides 98% control of a broad spectrum of grasses and broadleaf weeds, making it an excellent tool for combating those tough-to-control and resistant weeds including driver weeds like Palmer amaranth, waterhemp and marestail. Use the S.T.O.P. Weeds with Liberty application guidelines for maximum control.
*As reported by Stratus Ag Research, Glyphosate Resistance Tracking: USA 2016.
*The active ingredient in Liberty is a Group 10 herbicide, which is the only broad-spectrum herbicide that effectively controls grasses and broadleaf weeds, and it has no known resistance in U.S. broadacre crops.
- The ONLY working nonselective herbicide that is effective on tough-to-control and resistant broadleaf weeds and grasses
- Unique site of action (Group 10), unlike any other active ingredient on the market*
- No known resistance in row crops
- Superior performance on PPO-resistant weeds compared to dicamba
- No buffer restrictions
- Less risk of off-target movement
- Rainfast in four hours
- Proven crop-safe with over 100 compatible tankmix partners
Get full-circle protection with Leverage® 360, an enhanced formulation that combines two modes of action (Groups 3 and 4A) to protect your soybeans against damaging, yield-reducing pests.
Leverage® 360 Advantages
- Two trusted modes of action for fast knockdown and residual protection against soybean aphids, bean leaf beetles and Japanese beetles
- Contact and translaminar activity to cover even the underside of leaves for more complete control of pests
- Stress Shield® protection safeguards plants from both biotic and abiotic environmental stresses, helping plants stay vigorous for bigger yields
To fight important fungal diseases in soybeans like Frogeye leaf spot, Septoria brown spot and Asian soybean rust, treat your fields with Stratego® YLD fungicide for healthier soybean plants and a high yield potential
Stratego® YLD Advantages
- Combines a top-performing strobilurin with the most advanced triazole technology for resistance management
- Increases plant stress tolerance and keeps plants healthier for greater yield potential
- Compatible with most crop protection products and adjuvants for ease in handling, storing and tankmixing
- Provides up to 21 days of residual activity due to its retention and redistribution properties
On soybean fields at risk of white mold, apply Proline® fungicide at the R1 stage (first flower) before the closing of the canopy. Applying a second application of Steatego® YLD at the R3 stage produces better results.
- The latest highly effective triazole-active ingredient for proactive resistance management
- Compatible with most insecticides and herbicides
- Effective suppression of Sclerotinia stem rot, commonly called White mold