Did you produce at least 2,000 pounds of lint cotton per acre in 2015? If so, you can be among the FiberMax® growers recognized with the unique distinction of being ONE TON CLUB™ members.
Since 2005, the ONE TON CLUB has been rewarding members for outstanding benchmarks such as highest yield, highest loan value, highest gross value per acre, most acres and most varieties. This year, with the FiberMax One Ton Club Sweepstakes, eligible growers may win a two-year lease for a Ford® F-350 Super Duty® King Ranch® truck.* See below for entry conditions for Sweepstakes.
ONE TON CLUB Requirements
- Plant 100 percent FiberMax cotton seed on qualifying acres from January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015.
- Produce a minimum of 2,000 pounds of ginned cotton per acre on at least 20 acres planted with FiberMax.
- Provide gin recap sheets to verify 2,000 pounds per acre yield.
- Register your cotton in the Certified FiberMax Cotton® Program.
- Submit One Ton Club qualification form between January 4, 2016 and April 6, 2016.
ONE TON CLUB Member Benefits
- Special FiberMax ONE TON CLUB apparel and gifts.
- An invitation to ONE TON CLUB Grower Awards banquet.
FiberMax ONE TON CLUB Sweepstakes*
- Must be present at Grower Awards banquet on April 7, 2016 and reside in AL, AR, AZ, CA, FL, GA, KS, LA, MS, MO, NM, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX or VA to enter.
- Enter for a chance to win a two-year lease for a Ford® F-350 Super Duty® King Ranch® Truck in the FiberMax One Ton Club Sweepstakes.
Register now to become a member of the One Ton Club.
For more information about full sweepstakes rules and regulations, please click here.
*FiberMax One Ton Club Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOU CHANCES OF WINNING. Only open to legal residents AL, AR, AZ, CA, FL, GA, KS, LA, MS, MO, NM, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX and VA who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who meet full eligibility requirements in Official Rules. Sweepstakes starts January 4, 2016 at 12:01 a.m. and ends April 6, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Grand Prize event held on April 7, 2016 in Lubbock, TX. ENTRANTS MUST BE AVAILABLE TO ATTEND THE GRAND PRIZE EVENT TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE GRAND PRIZE DRAWING. Void outside AL, AR, AZ, CA, FL, GA, KS, LA, MS, MO, NM, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA and where prohibited. For full Official Rules and prize descriptions, click here.
Sponsor: Bayer, 2 T.W. Alexander Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709.