The Shared Risk Program from Crop Science is designed to share in grower risk in the event Crop Science cottonseed brands require replanting or losses of final cotton crop occur due to certain weather events including drought. The program encourages cotton growers to use Best Management Practices for their production area. In the event of a replant or crop loss situation, the following grower coverage will be provided (based on eligibility and program conditions:
- Replanting with FiberMax® and Stoneville® cotton seed
- GlyTol® and LibertyLink® technology in a crop loss situation
- Ignite® herbicide in a crop loss situation
- Stance® used on FiberMax or Stoneville cotton in a crop loss situation
- Click here to view 2011 Shared Risk Program details for the West region: Replant & Crop Loss or Drought.