FM 1953GLTP Variety *NEW
FM 1953GLTP is an early/medium maturity GlyTol® LibertyLink® TwinLink® Plus variety from Bayer. FM 1953GLTP offers excellent yield potential and bacterial blight resistance. Bred for the South Texas growing environment, this variety also has shown a wide adaptation for the Rolling Plains, Eastern Texas and Oklahoma.
- TwinLink Plus, a three-gene Bt, offers enhanced protection against bollworm and fall armyworm
- Resistant to bacterial blight
- Excellent yield potential and fiber quality across a wide range of environments
- Excellent fiber quality package
- Excellent heat tolerance
- Good early-season vigor
- Liberty® and glyphosate herbicide tolerant
South Texas and Rolling Plains
Comparative Fiber Quality
||BACTERIAL BLIGHT RESISTANCE
||PLANT REGULATOR REQUIREMENTS
Growers who plant FiberMax varieties have one-ton yield potential. More than 800 growers already belong to the FiberMax One Ton ClubTM.
Find Out More
FiberMax in your field is money in your bank. Read about the FiberMax advantage.
You can compare varieties with the Variety Selector Tool.
Tell us more
You can read about what other growers have to say and share your experience.
*Storm Tolerance Rating Scale: 9 Very Storm-Tolerant, 0 Very Loose.
Descriptions and values reported are to give a relative comparison among varieties.
Actual values will be influenced by growing conditions.