Cottonseed Replant Conditions:
- If a grower who originally planted with Stoneville and/or FiberMax elects not to replant with Stoneville and/or FiberMax, the grower is not eligible for the program.
- The grower will receive reimbursement for the invoiced price of Stoneville or FiberMax cottonseed and trait technology less $85.
- If the original planted variety with the same technology is not available, then another Stoneville and/or FiberMax variety with the same technology must be substituted in order to be eligible for this program.
- This program is only offered for the first replanting of the season and does not cover multiple replant situations.
- Bayer shall be the final arbiter as to cause of loss.
- Copies of the first plant and replant invoices must be included along with a signed claim form.
- Required documentation must include: FSA Form 576, or PRODUCTION WORKSHEET / PROOF OF LOSS.
Credenz® Soybean Replant Option
- A grower who originally planted Stoneville or FiberMax cotton seed and is unable to replant to cotton may elect to replant with Credenz soybeans.
- The grower will receive reimbursement for the invoiced price of Stoneville or FiberMax cottonseed and trait technology less $170 and 50 percent of suggested retail price of Credenz soybeans.
- Reimbursement eligibility is limited to an equal number of cotton and soybean acres.
- This program is offered in situations where it is not conducive to replant with Stoneville and/or FiberMax cotton seed.
- Required documentation must include FSA Form 576, or PRODUCTION WORKSHEET / PROOF OF LOSS.
Coverage for At-Plant Products
Requirements for reimbursement related to Aeris/Trilex Advanced and COPeO Prime and/or Velum Total are:
- Treat Stoneville and/or FiberMax with Aeris/Trilex Advanced and COPeO Prime and/or Velum Total at labeled rate.
- Claim reimbursement value will not exceed recommended label rates.
- The program applies to all acres planted with Bayer cotton seed and treated with Aeris/Trilex Advanced and COPeO Prime and/or Velum Total followed by replanting with Bayer cotton seed treated with Aeris/Trilex Advanced and COPeO Prime.
- Application of Velum Total is not a requirement on replant.
Cotton growers who use qualifying products purchased from a Bayer authorized agent (distributor), or sub-agent (retailer).
Payments will be released only to growers who have a valid signed Bayer Grower Technology Agreement and/or a Monsanto Technology Stewardship Agreement (required for Monsanto-traited seed).
Growers must use sound farm management practices, making every attempt to establish a stand and produce a crop. Growers are encouraged to follow Right Variety. Right Field. Right Yield.™ strategy.
Planting multiple varieties on their farm will increase profit potential and reduce risk.
- Growers must notify the agent/sub-agent, from whom the seed was purchased, of the grower risk protection claim.
- Grower must furnish correct mailing addresses with verifying documentation as required on the claims reimbursement form.
- Validation of seed purchases will be conducted prior to processing claim.
- For replant, the agent/sub-agent will contact the local Bayer Sales Representative prior to replant.
- For crop loss, the agent/sub-agent will contact the local Bayer Sales Representative within 10 days of the crop loss.
- Bayer Sales Representatives must submit within 2 weeks subsequent to published deadline dates.
- Replant: June 30, 2017
- Crop Loss: August 31, 2017
- Dryland Protection less than 750 lbs.: March 30, 2018
- All claim forms must be signed by the grower, agent/sub-agent and sales representative.
- Bayer Sales Representative will verify the need for grower risk protection reimbursement.
- Bayer representative must inspect the field prior to tillage or replanting.
- Claim reimbursement will be mailed to the Bayer Sales Representative, delivered to the agent/sub-agent and made payable to the grower.
- Claims will be audited.
- Bayer shall be the final arbiter as to the cause of loss.
- Grower agrees to allow inspection of field by Bayer representative.
- Growers who plant Stoneville and/or FiberMax with Monsanto technology, e.g., Genuity® Bollgard II and/or Roundup Ready Flex traits must have a valid Monsanto Technology Stewardship Agreement.
Seed Drop Zones
CA – Northern Arkansas, Missouri, and Tennessee
Counties: Northern Arkansas: Baxter, Benton, Boone, Carroll, Clay, Cleburne, Conway, Craighead, Crawford, Crittenden, Cross, Faulkner, Franklin, Fulton, Greene, Independence, Izard, Jackson, Johnson, Lawrence, Logan, Madison, Marion, Mississippi, Newton, Poinsett, Pope, Randolph, Saint Francis, Searcy, Sebastian, Sharp, Stone, Van Buren, Washington, White, Woodruff Missouri: All counties Tennessee: Benton, Carroll, Chester, Crockett, Decatur, Dryer, Fayette, Gibson, Hardeman, Hardin, Haywood, Henderson, Henry, Houston, Humphreys, Lake, Lauderdale, Madison, McNairy, Obion, Perry, Shelby, Robertson, Stewart, Tipton, Weakley
CB – Georgia, Florida, and Southern Alabama
Counties: Georgia: All counties except Banks, Barrow, Bartow, Catoosa, Chattooga, Cherokee, Clarke, Dade, Dawson, Elbert, Fannin, Floyd, Forsyth, Franklin, Gilmer, Gordon, Gwinnett, Habersham, Hall, Haralson, Hart, Jackson, Lumpkin, Madison, Morgan, Murray, Oconee, Paulding, Pickens, Polk, Rabun, Stephens, Towns, Union, Walker, Walton, White, Whitfield Florida: All counties Southern Alabama: Autauga, Baldwin, Barbour, Bibb, Bullock, Butler, Chambers, Chilton, Choctaw, Clarke, Coffee, Conecuh, Coosa, Covington, Crenshaw, Dale, Dallas, Elmore, Escambia, Geneva, Greene, Hale, Henry, Houston, Lee, Lowndes, Macon, Marengo, Mobile, Monroe, Montgomery, Perry Pike, Russell, Sumter, Tallapoosa, Washington, Wilcox
CC – Louisiana, Mississippi, Southern Arkansas, and East Texas
Counties: Louisiana: All counties Mississippi: All counties Southern Arkansas: Arkansas, Ashley, Bradley, Calhoun, Chicot, Clark, Cleveland, Columbia, Dallas, Desha, Drew, Garland, Grant, Hempstead, Hot Spring, Howard, Jefferson, Lafayette, Lee, Lincoln, Little River, Lonoke, Miller, Monroe, Montgomery, Nevada, Ouachita, Perry, Phillips, Pike, Polk, Prairie, Pulaski, Saline, Scott, Sevier, Union, Yell East Texas: Bowie, Cass, Harrison, Marion, Newton, Panola, Sabine, Shelby
CG – Northern Alabama, Middle Tennessee, and Northern Georgia
Counties: Northern Alabama: Blount, Calhoun, Cherokee, Clay, Cleburne, Colbert, Cullman, De Kalb, Etowah, Fayette, Franklin, Jackson, Jefferson, Lamar, Lauderdale, Lawrence, Limestone, Madison, Marion, Marshall, Morgan, Pickens, Randolph, Saint Clair, Shelby, Talladega, Tuscaloosa, Walker, Winston Middle Tennessee: Bedford, Coffee, Franklin, Giles, Lawrence, Lincoln, Moore, Rutherford, Wayne Northern Georgia: Banks, Barrow, Bartow, Catoosa, Chattooga, Cherokee, Clarke, Dade, Dawson, Elbert, Fannin, Floyd, Forsyth, Franklin, Gilmer, Gordon, Gwinnett, Habersham, Hall, Haralson, Hart, Jackson, Lumpkin, Madison, Morgan, Murray, Oconee, Paulding, Pickens, Polk, Rabun, Stephens, Towns, Union, Walker, Walton, White, Whitfield
CI – North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia
Counties: North Carolina: All counties South Carolina: All counties Virginia: All counties
BAYER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR WITHDRAW THIS PROGRAM OR ANY PORTION THEREOF WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
Reimbursement will not be made on invoices that have been artificially inflated or fabricated. Bayer makes no warranty or guarantee regarding availability of Qualifying Products including specific varieties of product for replanting purposes. All federal, state or local taxes on payments received under this program are the sole responsibility of the payment recipient, individuals, or reseller, and not of Bayer, its parent company, or its agents. Fraudulent reporting of sales and product use are grounds for withholding or invalidating all program money. Bayer reserves the right to verify all claims for allowances under this program, and in matters of discrepancy, reserves the right of final decision. Bayer reserves the right to debit payments from future programs or collect amounts directly from growers if errors are discovered after payments have been issued.
Fraudulent claims hotline: 1-877-976-8286. Your call is anonymous and will help maintain the integrity of Bayer programs for those who qualify appropriately.
Bollgard II, Genuity and Roundup Ready are registered trademarks of Monsanto Company.