ST 4747GLB2 Variety
ST 4747GLB2 promises not only early seedling vigor, but exceptional yield potential in an early-season variety. With a preference toward irrigated fields, ST 4747GLB2 growers can plant it early to get it out of the field early, or plant it late following a winter crop. Regardless of the scenario, look to ST 4747GLB2 to deliver the yield potential you need.
- Exceptional yield potential
- Good fiber quality
- Early seedling vigor and consistent yield
- Intermediate Verticillium wilt tolerance
- Liberty® and glyphosate herbicide tolerant
- Lepidopteran resistant
Southwest, Mid-South, Southeast and Mid-Atlantic
Comparative Fiber Quality
||BACTERIAL BLIGHT RESISTANCE
||PLANT REGULATOR REQUIREMENTS
|“Stoneville 4747GLB2 really stands out to me on turnout and that cotton was very short season. One year I planted it the first of June and I sprayed eight ounces of Pix for the entire season and picked three bales, which was very easy. It was the easiest cotton I’ve every grown as far as management and it was behind wheat, so it was a double-crop situation.”
Landrum Weathers, Bowman, South Carolina
Hear about a variety you might want?
- You can learn more at Stoneville.com.
- You can also learn more about GlyTol, LibertyLink and TwinLink.
- Pick up the Variety Selector Tool to decide which Stoneville® varieties offer the highest yield potential in each of your fields.
*Storm Tolerance Rating Scale: 9 Very Storm-Tolerant, 0 Very Loose.
Descriptions and values reported are to give a relative comparison among varieties.
Actual values will be influenced by growing conditions.
Bollgard II and Genuity are registered trademarks of Monsanto Technology LLC. Certain stewardship
guidelines are provided for Bollgard II cotton at www.monsanto.com.