ST 4848GLT comes out of the ground strong, whether planted to dryland fields or under irrigation. This variety follows through on that seedling vigor with exceptional yield potential, high gin turnout and very good fiber quality. With moderately aggressive growth habits, ST 4848GLT is easy to manage.
- Exceptional yield potential
- Very good fiber quality
- Good seedling vigor
- High lint percent
- Liberty® and glyphosate herbicide tolerant
- Lepidopteran resistant
Eastern Cotton Belt and East Texas
Comparative Fiber Quality
||BACTERIAL BLIGHT RESISTANCE
||PLANT REGULATOR REQUIREMENTS
|“Stoneville 4848GLT offers high yield potential, outstanding fiber quality, excellent weed control programs and insect protection. The GLT designation indicates that it is fully tolerant to Liberty herbicide and glyphosate applications, so an excellent weed control program is available with this variety. The "T" in the GLT stands for the TwinLink, dual gene protection against lepidopteran pests. This variety is going to bring outstanding yield potential and improved fiber quality.”
Steve Nichols, Bayer U.S. Agronomic Manager
Hear about a variety you might want?
- You can learn more at Stoneville.com.
- You can also learn more about GlyTol, LibertyLink and TwinLink.
- Pick up the Variety Selector Tool to decide which Stoneville® varieties offer the highest yield potential in each of your fields.
*Storm Tolerance Rating Scale: 9 Very Storm-Tolerant, 0 Very Loose.
Initial testing based on limited results.