ST 5020GLT is a medium maturity GlyTol® LibertyLink® TwinLink® variety from Bayer. ST 5020GLT is a consistent performer offering strong yield potential and bacterial blight resistance. Bred for the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Mid-South, ST 5020GLT offers the best fiber package available in a Stoneville® variety.
- Excellent fiber quality package
- Excellent early-season vigor
- Resistant to bacterial blight
- Stable yield and fiber quality across a wide range of environments
- Liberty® and glyphosate herbicide tolerant
- TwinLink, a two-protein Bt trait, provides protection against worm pests, such as cotton bollworm and tobacco budworm
Mid-South, Southeast and Mid-Atlantic
Comparative Fiber Quality
||BACTERIAL BLIGHT RESISTANCE
||PLANT REGULATOR REQUIREMENTS
Hear about a variety you might want?
†Limited availability. Check with your authorized Bayer seed representative for further information
*Storm Tolerance Rating Scale: 9 Very Storm-Tolerant, 0 Very Loose.
Descriptions and values reported are to give a relative comparison among varieties.
Actual values will be influenced by growing conditions.