ST 5020GLT provides the best fiber package in the Stoneville® lineup, leading to premium fiber quality to add income at no extra cost. Bred for the Eastern Cotton Belt, ST 5020GLT starts the season with early-season vigor and standability, delivers bacterial blight resistance in-season and consistently finishes with strong yield.
- Excellent fiber quality package
- Excellent early-season vigor
- Resistant to bacterial blight
- Strong yield potential
- Stable yield and fiber quality across a wide range of environments
- Liberty® and glyphosate herbicide tolerant
- Lepidopteran resistant
Mid-South, Southeast and Mid-Atlantic
Comparative Fiber Quality
||BACTERIAL BLIGHT RESISTANCE
||PLANT REGULATOR REQUIREMENTS
Hear about a variety you might want?
- You can learn more at Stoneville.com.
- You can also learn more about GlyTol, LibertyLink and TwinLink.
- Pick up the Variety Selector Tool to decide which Stoneville® varieties offer the highest yield potential in each of your fields.
*Storm Tolerance Rating Scale: 9 Very Storm-Tolerant, 0 Very Loose.
Descriptions and values reported are to give a relative comparison among varieties.
Actual values will be influenced by growing conditions.