ST 5115GLT offers resistance to bacterial blight, as well as intermediate tolerance to Verticillium wilt. With a preference toward irrigation, ST 5115GLT starts strong with excellent seedling vigor and ends strong with exceptional yield potential.
- Excellent seedling vigor
- Exceptional yield potential
- Good fiber quality
- High gin turnout
- Responds well under irrigation
- Resistant to bacterial blight
- Liberty® and glyphosate herbicide tolerant
- Lepidopteran resistant
Mid-South, Southeast and Mid-Atlantic
Comparative Fiber Quality
||BACTERIAL BLIGHT RESISTANCE
||PLANT REGULATOR REQUIREMENTS
|“With the full Bayer trait package of GLT - GlyTol LibertyLink TwinLink, growers have a full range of herbicide control options in their hands with full tolerance to glyphosate and full tolerance to Liberty as well as great insect control with the TwinLink.”
Kyle Fontenot, Bayer Agronomist
Hear about a variety you might want?
- You can learn more at Stoneville.com.
- You can also learn more about GlyTol, LibertyLink and TwinLink.
- Pick up the Variety Selector Tool to decide which Stoneville® varieties offer the highest yield potential in each of your fields.
*Storm Tolerance Rating Scale: 9 Very Storm-Tolerant, 0 Very Loose.
Descriptions and values reported are to give a relative comparison among varieties.
Actual values will be influenced by growing conditions.