ST 5517GLTP is a later medium maturity GlyTol® LibertyLink® TwinLink® Plus variety from Bayer. It offers both glyphosate and Liberty® herbicide tolerance and improved broad-spectrum lepidopteran insect protection utilizing three Bt genes. ST 5517GLTP is a consistent performer bred for wide adaptability across the Cotton Belt.
- TwinLink Plus, a three-gene Bt, offers enhanced protection against bollworm and fall armyworm
- Less likely to need supplemental applications to control worm pests
- Excellent early-season vigor and standability
- Exceptional yield potential and fiber quality across a wide range of environments
- Liberty and glyphosate herbicide tolerant
Eastern Cotton Belt and certain adapted areas of Texas
Comparative Fiber Quality
||BACTERIAL BLIGHT RESISTANCE
||PLANT REGULATOR REQUIREMENTS
Hear about a variety you might want?
†Limited availability. Check with your authorized Bayer seed representative for further information
*Storm Tolerance Rating Scale: 9 Very Storm-Tolerant, 0 Very Loose.
Descriptions and values reported are to give a relative comparison among varieties.
Actual values will be influenced by growing conditions.