As weed management has become increasingly complex, the LibertyLink® system is a simply better solution to combat missed weeds. The LibertyLink® system couples high-performing genetics coupled with Liberty’s excellent weed control on tough-to-control and resistant weeds for high yields that deliver.
On a recent episode of RFD-TV’s Rural America Live, our panel of Bayer technical representatives, Mike Weber and Eric Ifft, discussed weed resistance, best management practices, like S.T.O.P Weeds with Liberty application guidelines, and growers’ experiences with the LibertyLink system. Watch below to learn more!
- The ONLY working nonselective herbicide that is effective on tough-to-control grasses and broadleaves, including Palmer amaranth, giant ragweed, waterhemp, marestail and kochia.*
- Achieve your full yield potential with Liberty’s unique site of action (Group 10), unlike any other herbicide on the market.
- Major universities have proven that LibertyLink soybeans have an average of a 2.1 bu./A yield advantage over Roundup Ready 2 Yield.
Learn more about key benefits of the LibertyLink system.
* Liberty’s active ingredient is a group 10 herbicide, which is the only broad-spectrum herbicide that effectively controls grasses and broadleaf weeds, and it has no known resistance in U.S. broadacre crops.
The LibertyLink trait is enabled on more than 60 million acres of crops, and it is anticipated that the number of acres will double in the next few years. Crops containing the LibertyLink trait include:
Registered Growers. Real Stories. Real Yield.
"I'm very satisfied. I'm someone who is always interested in trying something new. As soon as I got a chance to try Liberty® and LibertyLink® beans, I was sold pretty fast. I don't plan on changing that at all."
- Monty Henderson, Sharpsville, IN
Growers around the country are taking advantage of the LibertyLink system. Some may say it's sweeping the nation. Bayer interviewed close to 200 growers about their experiences with the LibertyLink system. Learn more about real growers sharing real stories about their real yield success using the LibertyLink system.
Roundup Ready 2 Xtend is a registered trademark of Monsanto Technology LLC.