Bayer PLUS Rewards
Already signed up for Bayer PLUS Rewards?
Are you a retailer? Log in through our Retailer Portal
About Bayer PLUS
Watch Your Smart Agronomic Choices Add Up
When you use eligible products from our broad portfolio, Bayer PLUS Rewards gives you cash back for making smart agronomic choices that are right for your operation.
The 2023 Bayer PLUS Rewards program provides more ways to unlock rewards including the Loyalty Rewards 10% bonus. This feature allows you to earn an additional 10% on your rewards dollars by sending all or a portion of your redemption check to your retailer, giving you more money to spend on even more great agronomic choices.
The online calculator enables you to run through any number of scenarios using the 70+ agronomic tools that are eligible for Bayer PLUS Rewards. Tracking your rewards and redeeming cash back is a breeze with our easy-to-navigate grower portal.
Regardless of the size of your farming operation, the Bayer PLUS Rewards program is designed to help you protect your yields and get the most from your land – and now it’s even more rewarding.
// DOWNLOAD 2023 PROGRAM DETAILS
// NEED HELP? GET SUPPORT
How it Works
2023 Program Requirements (9/1/22 – 8/31/23)
- Growers must have at least $1,500 in Bayer PLUS Rewards rebates at the time of redemption to claim incentive.
- All Bayer PLUS earnings are paid upon valid net grower sales (grower sales minus returns and replants).
- Seed counts as one product in program calculations.
- Paired Products count as one in program calculations (Velum® Nematicide 6.5 fl. oz. + Velum® Total Insecticide 18 fl. oz.).
- Growers can earn incentives on up to six eligible products in the Product Portfolio Incentives.
- Growers must enroll in the program by the enrollment deadline (August 31, 2023) in order for eligible purchases to count toward the 2023 program.
- Growers must operate in qualifying geography (Alaska, California or Hawaii do not qualify) and purchase from an authorized retailer between September 1, 2022, and August 31, 2023.
- Growers must log in to their account to confirm the accuracy of their sales transactions by December 31, 2023. Notify your retailer or Bayer rep prior to this date to correct any errors on account.
- Bayer reserves the right to reject any changes requested after this date.
- Redemption requests must exceed $500. 50% of rewards may be requested starting July 1, 2023, and 100% of rewards may be requested starting November 1, 2023.
- Rewards will expire April 30, 2024
See more details in the full program guide. Calculate your potential rewards with our Rewards Calculator
// LINK TO FULL PROGRAM GUIDE
Loyalty Rewards 10% Bonus Feature
Growers who qualify for Bayer PLUS Rewards can earn an additional 10% on their rewards dollars by sending all (or a portion) of their check to a Bayer retailer of their choice. To qualify growers must meet the $1,500 rewards minimum and select a dollar amount in the portal redemption screen that is over $500.
Get the Specifics
- The 10% will only be applied to rewards dollars that are elected for the Loyalty Reward within the grower portal and sent to an authorized retailer.
- Growers must make their selection within the Bayer PLUS Rewards portal between November 1, 2023, and January 31, 2024.
- 2023 rewards already redeemed prior to November 1, 2023, will not be eligible for the Loyalty Reward.
Roundup® Brand Agricultural Herbicides
Partner Product Incentives
- Fierce® Herbicide
- Fierce® EZ Herbicide
- Fierce® MTZ Herbicide
- Fierce® XLT Soybean Herbicide
- Mauler® Herbicide
- Select Max® Herbicide with Inside Technology
- Valor® EZ Herbicide
Choosing the right products really adds up. See how much more you could be earning by selecting the eligible products that are right for your operation.
Whether you’re new to the program or have been a member since the beginning, this one-stop-shop for everything Bayer PLUS helps you get the most from the program all season long.
// LINK TO KNOWLEDGE CENTER
Sign Up is Easy
Leave the hard work in the field. Signing up is easy! A few simple steps and you’ll be growing rewards in no time.
If you are currently enrolled in Bayer PLUS, you will not have to re-enroll every year. Your membership will automatically carry over to the new program year.
Have your Technology ID handy. If you can't find your Technology ID, don't worry. We'll help you look it up as you sign up.
Complete our quick and simple Bayer PLUS Rewards registration form. Click the "Sign Up Now" button above. We'll ask you for a little bit of information and help you look up or create your Technology ID.
Validate your account. Simply click the link in your validation email or opt to receive a verification code on your phone, and you're done!
Bayer PLUS FAQs
If you still have questions, visit the FAQ page. Or talk to your Bayer representative or your retailer to learn more.
Need help? Contact support.
Follow Us On Social
XtendiMax® Herbicide with VaporGrip® Technology is part of the Roundup Ready® Xtend Crop System, is a Restricted Use Pesticide and must be used with VaporGrip® Xtra Agent (or an approved equivalent vapor-reducing agent). For approved tankmix products (including VRAs and DRAs), nozzles and other important label information, visit www.XtendiMaxApplicationRequirements.com.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS.
For more information regarding the intellectual property protection for the seed products identified in this publication, please see www.dekalbasgrowdeltapine.com. Roundup Technology® includes glyphosate-based herbicide technologies.
Aeris,® Balance® Flexx, Baythroid® XL, Corvus,® Degree Xtra,® Harness® Xtra, Huskie® Complete, Huskie® FX, Leverage® 360, Scoparia,™ TriVolt,™ and XtendiMax® are Restricted Use Pesticides. Not all products are registered in all states and may be subject to use restrictions. The distribution, sale or use of an unregistered pesticide is a violation of federal and/or state law and is strictly prohibited. Check with your local dealer or representative for the product registration status in your state. Tank mixtures: The applicable labeling for each product must be in the possession of the user at the time of application. Follow applicable use instructions, including application rates, precautions and restrictions of each product used in the tank mixture. Not all tankmix product formulations have been tested for compatibility or performance other than specifically listed by brand name. Always predetermine the compatibility of tank mixtures by mixing small proportional quantities in advance. Degree® is a registered trademark of Monsanto Technology LLC. Fierce,® Mauler,® Select Max® Herbicide with Inside Technology,™ and Valor® are trademarks of Valent U.S.A. LLC. Select Max® Herbicide with Inside Technology™ is covered under U.S. Patent No. 7,651,977. Absolute,® Aeris,® Asgrow,® Autumn,™ Axiom,® Balance,® Bayer, Bayer Cross, Baythroid,® Capreno,® Corvus,® Degree Xtra,® DEKALB,® Delaro,® Deltapine,® DiFlexx,® EverGol,® Finish,® Gaucho,® Ginstar,® Harness,® Huskie,® Laudis,® Leverage,® Luxxur,® Nortron,® Oberon,® Olympus,® Osprey,® Proline,® Propulse,® Prosaro,® Provost,® Raxil,® Rimfire,® Roundup,® Roundup PowerMAX,® Roundup Ready,® Roundup Technology,® Roundup WeatherMAX,® RT 3,® Scoparia,™ Sivanto,® Stance,® Stratego,® Trilex,® TripleFLEX,® TriVolt,™ VaporGrip,® Varro,® Velum,® Warrant,® WestBred,® Wolverine,® and XtendiMax® are trademarks of Bayer Group. For additional product information, call toll-free 1-866-99-BAYER (1-866-992-2937) or visit our website at www.BayerCropScience.us. Bayer CropScience LP, 800 North Lindbergh Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63167. ©2022 Bayer Group. All rights reserved.