Earn $2 per acre in the Innovation Plus™ program by simply purchasing and applying Autumn™ Super herbicide to treat a minimum of 80 acres. Then on the same acres, follow your Autumn Super application by treating with Corvus®, Balance® Flexx, Capreno®, DiFlexx® DUO, Liberty® and/or Scoparia™ herbicide.
Participating Crops: Corn, Soybeans
* Balance Flexx participation is limited to growers in CO, DE, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, NH, OH, OK, PA, SD, TX, VA, VT, WI and WY.
PROGRAM PERIOD - SEPTEMBER 1, 2017 TO AUGUST 31, 2018
- Once minimums are met, payments are only made on matched acres.
- Proof of purchase for qualifying Bayer products must be provided by retailer to DATA DIMENSIONSSM by September 11, 2018.
- Bayer will award points to growers on validated, qualified purchases as reported by participating retailers. Points valued at $0.05 each.
- Grower redemption of Innovation Plus points for cash or merchandise upon request after November 16, 2018 via Innovation Plus website (www.InnovationPlusProgram.com) or Bayer Customer
- Points that are not redeemed will expire automatically on January 31 of the second calendar year following the invoice date.
- Bayer reserves the right to modify or withdraw this program or any portion thereof without prior notice.
NO PAPERWORK to fill out and nothing to mail. Bayer will award points to you based on validated, qualified proofs of purchase, as reported electronically by participating retailers to DATA DIMENSIONS. To qualify, proof of purchase must be provided by a participating retailer by September 11, 2018.
Always read and follow label instructions.
Balance Flexx and Corvus are Restricted Use Pesticides.