Earn up to $4/A in cash-equivalent rebates on your cereals portfolio purchases on matched acres through the Innovation Plus™ program! Purchase at least two qualifying products from an authorized Bayer retailer or distributor with a minimum purchase of $10,000 to earn your rewards.
Participating Crops: Cereals
THE MORE YOU MATCH, THE MORE CASH-EQUIVALENT REWARDS YOU EARN
PROGRAM PERIOD - SEPTEMBER 1, 2017 TO AUGUST 31, 2018
Growers must reside in the defined geography.
Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maryland, Rhode Island, Delaware, Vermont, Connecticut, New Jersey, Maine, Oklahoma, Oregon, Washington, Idaho
Once minimums are met, a cash equivalent incentive payment is made only on matched acres.
- Proof of purchase for qualifying Bayer products must be provided by retailer to DATA DIMENSIONSSM by September 11, 2018.
- Bayer will award points to growers on validated, qualified purchases as reported by participating retailers. Points valued at $.05 each.
- Grower redemption of Innovation Plus points for cash or merchandise upon request after November 16, 2018 via Innovation Plus website (www.InnovationPlusProgram.com) or Bayer Customer Interaction Center.
- Points that are not redeemed will expire automatically on January 31 of the second calendar year following the invoice date.
- Bayer reserves the right to modify or withdraw this program or any portion thereof without prior notice.
NO PAPERWORK to fill out and nothing to mail. Bayer will award points to you based on validated, qualified proofs of purchase, as reported electronically by participating retailers to DATA DIMENSIONSSM. To qualify, proof of purchase must be provided by a participating retailer by September 11, 2018.
Always read and follow label instructions.