Earn up to $23 per acre in the Innovation Plus™ program by simply purchasing and using Movento® MPC insecticide and/or Alion® herbicide plus qualifying portfolio product(s) on enrolled acres.
Participating crops: Citrus
1Serenade ASO also includes Serenade Soil.
2Serenade OPTI also includes Serenade Optimum.
3Sivanto Prime also includes Sivanto 200 SL.
PROGRAM PERIOD - SEPTEMBER 1, 2016 TO AUGUST 31, 2017
Growers must be enrolled in the program by a Bayer sales rep by March 2, 2017. Grower must supply total citrus acres grown (which serves as the acreage cap for the program) and grower email address.
- Growers must enroll a minimum of 100 acres and farm in Florida. Qualifying products must be purchased and applied according to program requirements.
- Purchase minimums to qualify for payment are calculated by multiplying the acre minimum of 100 acres by the product quantity per treated acre. Once minimum qualifications are met, growers earn the incentive on additional matched acres based on the product quantity per treated acre rate.
- Once acre equivalent quantities of Movento MPC are matched with all acre equivalent Alion quantities, any remaining Movento MPC purchases will qualify for the additional $5/A up to the number of acres matched.
- Proof of purchase for qualifying Bayer products must be provided by retailer to DATA DIMENSIONSsm by September 11, 2017.
- Bayer will award points to growers on validated, qualified purchases as reported by participating retailers. Points valued at $.05 each.
- Grower redemption of Innovation Plus points for cash or merchandise upon request after November 17, 2017 via Innovation Plus website (www.InnovationPlusProgram.com) or Bayer Customer Interaction Center.
- Points that are not redeemed will expire automatically on January 31 of the second calendar year following the invoice date.
- Bayer reserves the right to modify or withdraw this program or any portion thereof without prior notice.
NO PAPERWORK to fill out and nothing to mail. Bayer will award points to you based on validated, qualified proofs of purchase, as reported electronically by participating retailers to DATA DIMENSIONS. To qualify, proof of purchase must be provided by a participating retailer by September 11, 2017.