Earn your payoff in yields and get great financing on your Bayer purchases! Growers who make a $10,0001 initial purchase of two or more Bayer products according to the requirements below can qualify for 0% interest2!
Participating crops: Canola, Cereals, Corn, Cotton, Horticulture, Peanut, Potato, Soybean, Sugarbeet
1Based on grower invoiced price.
2 Principal balance and all other accrued interest and finance charges associated with the special terms finance transaction are due in full on the customer statement due date as described. If the customer fails to pay the balance on the due date reflected on the John Deere Financial and/or Rabo AgriFinance statement, the interest rate applicable to the account will apply to this purchase.
3All Bayer crop protection and Bayer branded seed products. Seed products can be financed up to the invoiced price to include the seed, traits and factory-treated premium seed treatment (if applicable).
4Promotional transactions are subject to John Deere Financial and/or Rabo AgriFinance approval and retailer participation
- Program Period - September 1, 2016 to August 31, 2017
- Qualifying products must be purchased.
- Grower’s account is due in full on his/her December 2017 John Deere Financial and/or Rabo AgriFinance statement due date.
- Grower’s account with seed purchases in: Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma and West Texas is due in full on his/her January 2018 John Deere Financial and/or Rabo AgriFinance statement due date.
- Bayer reserves the right to modify or withdraw this program or any portion thereof without prior notice.