Earn up to $2/A on your soybean or cotton acres when you purchase LibertyLink® Stoneville®, LibertyLink FiberMax® cotton seed or LibertyLink soybeans and Liberty® herbicide plus the qualifying match rate of Residual Herbicide as indicated below.
Participating crops: Cotton, Soybean
PROGRAM PERIOD - SEPTEMBER 1, 2016 TO AUGUST 31, 2017
Once minimums are met, payments are only made on matched products.
- Purchases must be made through an authorized dealer or distributor for use during the 2018 growing season.
- Unit is defned as: soybean = 140,000 seeds, cotton = 220,000 seeds
- Growers qualify by purchasing the required minimums of FiberMax or Stoneville LibertyLink cotton seed or LibertyLink soybeans and Liberty herbicide with the use of residual herbicides through an authorized dealer or distributor for use on cotton or soybeans during the 2018 growing season.
- All seed containing Bayer trait technology (i.e. LibertyLink) must be sold to Growers who have a duly executed Bayer Grower Trait Licensing Agreement and license number prior to taking delivery of the seed.
- Proof of purchase for qualifying Bayer products must be provided by retailer to DATA DIMENSIONSSM by September 11, 2018.
- Bayer will award points to growers on validated, qualified purchases as reported by participating retailers. Points valued at $0.05 each.
- Grower redemption of Innovation Plus points for cash or merchandise upon request after November 16, 2018 via Innovation Plus website (www.InnovationPlusProgram.com) or Bayer Customer Interaction Center.
- Points that are not redeemed will expire automatically on January 31 of the second calendar year following the invoice date.
- Bayer reserves the right to modify or withdraw this program or any portion thereof without prior notice.
NO PAPERWORK to fill out and nothing to mail. Bayer will award points to you based on validated, qualified proofs of purchase, as reported electronically by participating retailers to DATA DIMENSIONS. To qualify, proof of purchase must be provided by a participating retailer by September 11, 2018.
Always read and follow label instructions.
Fierce and Valor are trademarks of Valent U.S.A. Corporation.