For each acre of Liberty® herbicide (minimum 11.3 gallons) that is matched with LibertyLink® soybeans (minimum 50 units), you can earn $3/A when you also purchase Authority® brand herbicides and/or $2/A when you also purchase Anthem® herbicides. Earn up to $5/A when you use Authority followed by Anthem.
Participating crops: Soybean
PROGRAM PERIOD - SEPTEMBER 1, 2016 TO AUGUST 31, 2017
- Qualifying products must be purchased.
- Once minimums are met, payments are only made on matched products.
- Unit is defined as: soybean = 140,000 seeds.
- Available to growers who purchase the required minimums of LibertyLink soybeans and Liberty herbicide with the use of residual herbicides through an authorized dealer or distributor for use on soybeans during the 2017 growing season.
- All seed containing Bayer trait technology (i.e. LibertyLink) must be sold to Growers who have a duly executed Bayer Grower Trait Licensing Agreement and license number prior to taking delivery of the seed.
- Proof of purchase for qualifying Bayer products must be provided by retailer to DATA DIMENSIONSsm by September 11, 2017.
- Authority Elite herbicide volumes redeemed through Bayer’s LibertyLink soybean residual program will be excluded from FMC’s Freedom Pass® program.
- Bayer will award points to growers on validated, qualified purchases as reported by participating retailers. Points valued at $0.05 each.
- Grower redemption of Innovation Plus points for cash or merchandise upon request after November 17, 2017 via Innovation Plus website (www.InnovationPlusProgram.com) or Bayer Customer Interaction Center.
- Points that are not redeemed will expire automatically on January 31 of the second calendar year following the invoice date.
- Bayer reserves the right to modify or withdraw this program or any portion thereof without prior notice.
Download Program Information
» Liberty LibertyLink Soybean Grower Residual Program
» Southern Row Crop + LibertyLink Soybean Residual Programs
» LibertyLink Residual Program 1 2 3 Midwest
» LibertyLink Residual Program 1 2 3 Southeast