When purchase minimums are met, receive a cash-equivalent rebate equal to $1/fl oz of Proline® 480 SC fungicide when you match it with any qualifying product. Growers who match Proline with Gem® 500 SC fungicide will also receive a cash-equivalent rebate equal to $2.25/fl oz of Gem 500 SC.
Participating crops: Canola, Corn, Peanut, Soybean, Sugarbeet
PROGRAM PERIOD - SEPTEMBER 1, 2016 TO AUGUST 31, 2017
Proof of purchase of Poncho Beta treated sugarbeet seed (purchase invoices) must be provided by grower to the Bayer sales rep by August 1, 2017.
- Growers qualify by purchasing a minimum of 5 gallons of Proline 480 SC and at least one of the participating products at the purchase minimum through a Bayer Dealer or Distributor during the 2017 growing season.
- Proof of purchase for qualifying Bayer products must be provided by retailer to DATA DIMENSIONSsm by September 11, 2017.
- Once minimums are met, payments are only made on matched products.
- All growers purchasing seed MUST have a current executed Bayer Grower Technology Agreement in their name.
- Bayer will award points to growers on validated, qualified purchases as reported by participating retailers. Points valued at $.05 each.
- Grower redemption of Innovation Plus points for cash or merchandise upon request after November 17, 2017 via Innovation Plus website (www.InnovationPlusProgram.com) or Bayer Customer Interaction Center.
- Points that are not redeemed will expire automatically on January 31 of the second calendar year following the invoice date.
- Bayer reserves the right to modify or withdraw this program or any portion thereof without prior notice.
NO PAPERWORK to fill out and nothing to mail in. Bayer will award points to you based on validated, qualified proofs of purchase, as reported electronically by participating retailers to DATA DIMENSIONS. To qualify, proof of purchase must be provided by a participating retailer by September 11, 2017.