When purchase minimums are met, receive a cash-equivalent rebate of $1.00/fl oz of Proline® 480 SC fungicide when you match it with a qualifying product. Growers who match Proline with Flint® Extra fungicide will also receive a cash-equivalent rebate equal to $2.25/fl oz of Flint® Extra and/or Gem® 500SC.
Participating crops: Canola, Corn, Peanut, Soybean, Sugarbeet, Pulse crops
PROGRAM PERIOD - SEPTEMBER 1, 2017 TO AUGUST 31, 2018
Growers must be enrolled in the program by a Bayer sales representative by June 1, 2018.
- Growers qualify by purchasing a minimum of 5 gallons of Proline 480 SC and at least one of the participating products at the purchase minimum through a Bayer Dealer or Retailer during the 2018 market year.
- Proof of purchase for qualifying Bayer products must be provided by retailer to DATA DIMENSIONSsm by September 11, 2018.
- Once minimums are met, payments are only made on matched products.
- All growers purchasing seed MUST have a current executed Bayer Grower Technology Agreement in their name.
- Bayer will award points to growers on validated, qualified purchases as reported by participating retailers. Points valued at $.05 each.
- Grower redemption of Innovation Plus points for cash or merchandise upon request after November 16, 2018 via Innovation Plus website (www.InnovationPlusProgram.com) or Bayer Customer Interaction Center.
- Points that are not redeemed will expire automatically on January 31 of the second calendar year following the invoice date.
NO PAPERWORK to fill out and nothing to mail. Bayer will award points to you based on validated, qualified proofs of purchase, as reported electronically by participating retailers to DATA DIMENSIONS. To qualify, proof of purchase must be provided by a participating retailer by September 11, 2018.
Always read and follow label instructions.
Baythroid XL is a Restricted Use Pesticide.