Earn a cash-equivalent rebate of 3%1 plus even more with the two incentive offers below.
Participating Crops: Cereals, Corn, Cotton, Peanut, Rice, Sorghum, Soybean
1Incentive is calculated off of distributor price.
2Growers who purchase a combination of 250 units of Credenz LibertyLink or Non-Credenz LibertyLink and purchase 62.5 gallons of Liberty will be eligible for the seed bonus.
3Non-Credenz LibertyLink soybean traits will be valued at $50/bag equivalent for program qualification purposes, but will not receive the 3% incentive.
4LibertyLink System Bonus paid on matched seed units and Liberty gallons.
PROGRAM PERIOD - SEPTEMBER 1, 2017 TO AUGUST 31, 2018
Growers must be enrolled in the program by a Bayer sales representative by June 1, 2018.
Growers must reside in the defined geography to be eligible.
- States of: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kansas*, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas
- Counties of Missouri: Bollinger, Butler, Cape Girardeau, Dunklin, Mississippi, New Madrid, Pemiscot, Scott, Stoddard, Wayne
- Counties of Virginia: Amelia, Appomattox, Bedford, Bedford City, Bland, Bristol, Brunswick, Buchanan, Campbell, Carroll, Charles City, Charlotte, Chesapeake City, Chesterfield, Clifton Forge City, Colonial Heights City, Cumberland, Danville City, Dickenson, Dinwiddie, Emporia City, Floyd, Franklin, Franklin City, Galax City, Giles, Grayson, Greensville, Halifax, Hampton City, Henrico, Henry, Hopewell City, Isle of Wight, James City, Lee, Lunenburg, Lynchburg City, Martinsville City, Mecklenburg, Montgomery, New Kent, Newport News City, Norfolk City, Norton City, Nottoway, Patrick, Petersburg City, Pittsylvania, Poquoson City, Portsmouth City, Powhatan, Prince Edward, Prince George, Pulaski, Radford City, Richmond City, Roanoke, Roanoke City, Russell, Salem, Scott, Smyth, Southampton, Suffolk City, Surry,
Sussex, Tazewell, Virginia Beach City, Washington, Williamsburg City, Wise, Wythe, York
*Kansas is only eligible for Incentive Opportunity 1.
- Growers must be enrolled by a Bayer sales representative, and meet the purchase requirements outlined in qualifying purchase.
- All growers purchasing seed MUST have a current executed Bayer Grower Technology Agreement in their name.
- Proof of purchase for qualifying Bayer products must be provided by retailer to DATA DIMENSIONSSM by September 10, 2018.
- Bayer will award points to growers on validated, qualified purchases as reported by participating retailers. Points valued at $0.05 each.
- Qualifying Product Portfolio incentive of 3% will only be applied once per qualifying product.
- Grower redemption of Innovation Plus points for cash or merchandise upon request after November 16, 2018 via Innovation Plus website (www.InnovationPlusProgram.com) or Bayer Customer Interaction Center.
- Points that are not redeemed will expire automatically on January 31 of the second calendar year following the invoice date.
- Product purchases that earn an award in another Innovation Plus program may not be eligible to earn an award in this program. Product purchases will be applied to the program in which the grower receives the greatest benefit.
- Bayer reserves the right to modify or withdraw this program or any portion thereof without prior notice.
NO PAPERWORK to fill out and nothing to mail. Bayer will award points to you based on validated, qualified proofs of purchase, as reported electronically by participating retailers to DATA DIMENSIONS. To qualify, proof of purchase must be provided by a participating retailer by September 10, 2018.
Always read and follow label instructions.
Balance Flexx, Baythroid XL, Corvus and Leverage 360 are Restricted Use Pesticides.