Only Crop Science offers cutting-edge seed treatment products and the equipment to apply them consistently and precisely. The On Demand system is more than just machinery; it provides the dedicated Seed Application Technology Platform that best meets your needs.
On Demand Brings Innovation Downstream
On Demand™ marks one of the most significant innovations in the history of seed treatment application technology. A fully automated application system, On Demand helps ensure seed treatment is applied correctly and according to labeled rates. On Demand also provides downstream seed treaters with more accurate reporting capabilities, improved inventory management and streamlined invoicing for better service to their customers.
In addition to increased accuracy and efficiency, On Demand offers product stewardship and package convenience for seed treaters. Because the system is closed, it eliminates hand mixing, helping to minimize exposure to the user and impact on the environment. On Demand applies only approved seed treatment recipes, ensuring precise application. On Demand must be used in tandem with RH 800 or RH 2000 Commercial Downstream Drum Treaters.
Key Suggested Features and Benefits
- Alerts - On Demand™ sends a number of automated alerts should an element of the system need attention.
- Bayer Partner B2B Interface - On Demand™ sends a number of automated alerts should an element of the system need attention.
- Software Updates - Annual software updates, new recipes, stewardship updates and hardware changes will download automatically.
- 24/7 Customer Support - During the growing season, registered locations can call a 24-hour hotline.
- System Control Panel - The user-friendly On Demand™ control panel is the nerve center of the system.