Asgrow® AG09XF3 brand is a 0.9 RM XtendFlex® soybean. This product has high yield potential, good standability, and defensive traits that offer protection against key soybean diseases.
Good emergence and standability
Resistance to soybean cyst nematode
Phytophthora rot resistance
Tolerance to white mold
Avoid placement on soils with a history of severe IDC
- disease ratings(prr field tolerance + 3 more)expand_more
- sensitivitychloride sensitivityexpand_more
- managementmaturity groupexpand_more
- plant description(growth habit + 11 more)expand_more
BRpod wall color
XFherbicide tolerant trait
MTplant height category
- production(emergence + 3 more)expand_more
- product details key:expand_more
- Highly Recommended
- Recommended with Management
- Use with Management
- Not Recommended
- New Product
Local Rating Scale
National Rating Scale1 = Excellent, 9 = Poor, NR = Not Recommended, - = data is insufficient at this time.
Herbicide SensitivityA = Acceptable, C = Caution, W = Warning. Environmental conditions may cause herbicide interactions different than indicated for a particular growing season.
Herbicide ToleranceRatings are based on observations and research using herbicides at labeled and above labeled rates to simulate extreme environmental conditions, misapplication and adverse soil pH or organic content.
GDU (Growing Degree Unit)Ratings are based on observations and research using herbicides at labeled and above labeled rates to simulate extreme environmental conditions, misapplication and adverse soil pH or organic content.
- Medium tall plant with excellent emergence and good standability
- Resistance to soybean cyst nematode
- Excellent Phytophthora resistance from the Rps3a gene
- Good tolerance to iron deficiency chlorosis
- Medium tall plant with good standability
- Resistance to Phytophthora rot and soybean cyst nematode
- Average tolerance to white mold
- Average tolerance to IDC
- Medium tall plant with medium bushy canopy
- Rps3a resistance gene for protection against Phytophthora root rot
- Tolerance to iron chlorosis deficiency
- Very good tolerance to brown stem rot