Approved InAL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
|GROUP 2 & 27 HERBICIDE
- active ingredientsexpand_more
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- capreno herbicideexpand_more
- Reentry PPE
- PPE that is required for early entry to treated areas that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated such as plants, soil or water, is coveralls over long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks and shoes and chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material such as polyethylene or polyvinyl chloride and protective eyewear.
- Some of the materials that are chemical-resistant to this product are listed below. If you want more options, follow the instructions for category A on an EPA chemical-resistance category selection chart.
Applicators and other handlers must wear: Long-sleeved shirt and long pants, chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material such as polyethylene or polyvinyl chloride, shoes plus socks and protective eye wear. When mixing/loading or cleaning equipment, wear a chemical resistant apron in addition to the other required PPE. Discard clothing and other absorbent materials that have been drenched or heavily contaminated with this product's concentrate. Do not reuse them.
Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables exist, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
- Tankmix Compatibility
- MIXING INSTRUCTION
Application with water or liquid fertilizer as a carrier: CAPRENO Herbicide must be applied with clean and properly calibrated equipment. Prior to adding CAPRENO Herbicide, ensure that the spray tank, filters and nozzles have been thoroughly cleaned and that agitation system is properly working.
1. Fill spray tank with 50% of the required volume of water, or liquid fertilizer prior to the addition of CAPRENO Herbicide and begin agitation.
2. Agitate the CAPRENO Herbicide product container by shaking, circulating, or stirring prior to adding the herbicide into the spray tank.
3. Add the appropriate amount of CAPRENO Herbicide slowly to the spray tank or mixing system and ensure complete dispersion. Maintain and ensure thorough dispersion and sufficient agitation during both mixing and spraying.
4. If tank mixing with another pesticide, add the tank mix product next.
5. Add nitrogen fertilizer.
6. Add the adjuvant.
7. Fill the spray tank with balance of water needed.
If ammonium sulfate (AMS) is the nitrogen fertilizer source, it is preferred that the AMS go into the tank after the CAPRENO Herbicide and before other tankmix partners or adjuvants.
If CAPRENO Herbicide is to be tank mixed with other pesticides, compatibility must be tested prior to mixing. To test for compatibility, use a small container and mix a small amount (0.5 to 1qt) of spray solution, combining all ingredients in the same ratio as the anticipated use. If any indications of physical incompatibility develop, do not use this mixture for spraying. Indications of incompatibility usually occur within 5-15 minutes after mixing. If the mixture balls-up, or forms flakes, sludges, gels, oily films or layers, or other precipitates, it is not compatible and the tank mix combination should not be used.
TANK MIX RECOMMENDATIONS:
Certain tank mixes may aid in the performance of CAPRENO Herbicide. Tank mixtures with CAPRENO Herbicide are not limited to the listed tank-mix partners. When using CAPRENO Herbicide in tank mix combinations, read and follow all parts of tank mix partner labels. Follow the directions of the most restrictive tank mix partner label.