Approved InAL, AR, CO, DE, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WI, WV, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
|GROUP 27 HERBICIDE ISOXAFLUTOLE
- active ingredientsexpand_more
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- corvus herbicideexpand_more
- Reentry PPE
- PPE required for early entry to treated areas (that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water), is:\r\n- Coveralls over\r\n- Long-sleeved shirt and long pants\r\n- Chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material\r\n- Socks plus chemical resistant footwear\r\n- Protective eye wear.
- Applicators and other handlers must wear:
- Long-sleeved shirt and long pants
- Chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material including polyethylene or polyvinyl chloride
- Shoes plus socks
- Protective eye wear.
When mixing/loading or cleaning equipment, wear a chemical resistant apron in addition to the other required PPE. Discard clothing and other absorbent materials that have been drenched or heavily contaminated with this product's concentrate. Do not reuse them.
- Tankmix Compatibility
- COMPATIBILITY TESTING AND TANK MIX PARTNERS
If CORVUS Herbicide is to be tank mixed with liquid fertilizers or other pesticides, compatibility needs to be tested prior to mixing. To test for compatibility, use a small container and mix a small amount (0.5 to 1 qt) of spray, combining all ingredients in the same ratio as the anticipated use. If any indications of physical incompatibility develop, DO NOT use this mixture for spraying. Indications of incompatibility usually will appear within 5-15 minutes after mixing. Read and follow all parts of the label of each tank-mix product.
It is the pesticide user's responsibility to ensure that all products are registered for the intended use. Read and follow the applicable restrictions and limitations and directions for use on all product labels involved in tank mixing. Users must follow the most restrictive directions for use and precautionary statements of each product in the tank mixture.
Order of Mixing
CORVUS Herbicide may be used with other specified pesticides, fertilizers, and micronutrients.
The proper mixing procedure for CORVUS Herbicide application with water or liquid fertilizer as a carrier:
1. Fill the spray tank 1/4 to 1/2 of the required volume of water or liquid fertilizer prior to the addition of CORVUS Herbicide.
2. Add the proper amount of CORVUS Herbicide, then add the rest of the water or liquid fertilizer to the desired level.
3. Maintain sufficient agitation to ensure a uniform spray mixture during application.
4. If CORVUS Herbicide is applied in a tank mixture with other pesticides, add CORVUS Herbicide to the spray tank first and ensure it is thoroughly dispersed before adding other pesticides.
5. Continue to fill the tank with carrier to the desired volume while agitating.
Continue agitation during application to ensure a uniform spray mixture.